Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

MistyShockedIsopod-max-1mb.gif

Welcome to the club, congrats on a stellar season. Respect for the time you've put in and the run your team went on to get their ship.

Yeah, good point. If I remember correctly, Hanoi had a run of bad luck to start the year and considered selling off. Tough to stand pat... even tougher to stand pat and pull off the championship.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2022 at 9:11 PM, Malfatron said:

Nacho bowl

Hanoi Viet Kongs @  Richmond Flying Squirrels

The Kongs win their first title 26-21 as they score the go ahead touchdown with less than a minute left

With 11 seconds left, from the Kongs 45 yard line, the squirrels do a run play for 5 yards

Kongs win it all!

Malfstrdamous was pretty close!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

1. Josh Allen - 4,443 yards; 32 TD's/10 INT; 467 rushing yards, 3 rushing TD's = 4,910, 35 TD's, 10 INT

2. Tom Brady - 4,906 yards; 29 TD's/5 INT

3. Derek Carr - 4,795, 30 TD, 10 INT; 52 rushing yards, 1 rushing TD = 4,847, 31 TD/10 INT

I know that you're an Eagles fan so it might be hard to recognize what "good" is, but I would say being the 3rd best QB (out of 20) isn't bad. 

Everyone but Russ, JT, and Holland are available. Notable:

RB: Aaron Jones (GB)
TE: Mike Gesicki (MIA)
WR: Julio Jones (TEN), D.K. Metcalf (SEA)
OT: Ryan Ramczyk (NO), Terron Armstead (NO)
OG: Joe Thuney (KC), Ali Marpet (TB)
C; Jason Kelce (PHI)
DE: Demarcus Lawrence (DAL)
DT: Stephon Tuitt (PIT)
CB: Stephon Gilmore (CAR)
HC: Bill Belichick (NE)
OC: Andy Reid (KC)
PS: Mac Jones (NE)

I know there are tons of factors aside from RNG, but I'm starting to think coaches aren't as impactful as I thought they may be. Simply put, I don't think Hoodie and Reid elevated my roster enough. I felt from a roster standpoint, my team was good enough for a 10-6 record alone. Now of course there are things out of my control (RNG) and in my control (sliders) that move the needle. This is just a quick overreaction now that the season is over. 

• Like 1

And before I start jumping into a bunch of other random thoughts, thanks @TheKillerNacho for yet another great season. I think that was like my 16th NSFL season. I'm in this for as long as you are. As much as I enjoy all the other owners, the moment you dip, I dip as well.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

@bucsfan333 and @SirA1 are due. Both have been tough matches in the conference over the years. 

(Not saying others don't deserve it - you guys just haven't suffered enough yet)

When is this guy gonna come back and defend his title?

deadlydolphinz: 9-3, 75.00%, 1 trophy

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

1. Josh Allen - 4,443 yards; 32 TD's/10 INT; 467 rushing yards, 3 rushing TD's = 4,910, 35 TD's, 10 INT

2. Tom Brady - 4,906 yards; 29 TD's/5 INT

3. Derek Carr - 4,795, 30 TD, 10 INT; 52 rushing yards, 1 rushing TD = 4,847, 31 TD/10 INT

I know that you're an Eagles fan so it might be hard to recognize what "good" is, but I would say being the 3rd best QB (out of 20) isn't bad. 

Yikes getting lectured on good by a Lions’ fan 

Closing Arrested Development GIF