Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I added the compensatory rounds... every team should have exactly enough picks to fill out their roster, now.

Thanks to certain people trading away virtually all their picks, we have an extra large final round this year, so please note the times on Sunday. As usual, the draft will close when I wake up Monday morning - opening normal "first-come first-serve" free agency. Any non-PS slots left unfilled by that time will be autodrafted randomly.

Week 1 will likely be Thursday, the 17th.

Quoting cause it got paged

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Nah. Spent about 8 years in the Bethlehem area, worked in a few different counties in PA, but never in Pittston.

Strange to see someone use Pittston as a location for here - I live in Wilkes-Barre and Pittston is the next city over. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Strange to see someone use Pittston as a location for here - I live in Wilkes-Barre and Pittston is the next city over. 

I made quite a few trips to the Wilkes-Barre area over the years.

I mainly used Pittston because of Pitts (and my stupid need for a storyline), but I like PA.

Unrelated: Richardson is a great pick this late.

35 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I added the compensatory rounds... every team should have exactly enough picks to fill out their roster, now.

Thanks to certain people trading away virtually all their picks, we have an extra large final round this year, so please note the times on Sunday. As usual, the draft will close when I wake up Monday morning - opening normal "first-come first-serve" free agency. Any non-PS slots left unfilled by that time will be autodrafted randomly.

Week 1 will likely be Thursday, the 17th.

Beetlejuice Howard Stern Show GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

The NSFL is just an eastern PA hub tbqh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I have two picks for 4 players and only 3 spots. If someone would like to make a trade for either of my next two picks I'd be open to offers. It'll be super cheap, like Kanye's next album.

You can't trade the Round 16 pick, fyi... And if you trade the Round 15 pick, you gain one in Round 17.

Also your current Round 16 pick is only for one player.

That's just how the compensatory rounds work.

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You can't trade the Round 16 pick, fyi... And if you trade the Round 15 pick, you gain one in Round 17.

Also your current Round 16 pick is only for one player.

That's just how the compensatory rounds work.

<'insert Scooby Doo villain shaking his fist' here>

My system is super slow and unfortunately for everyone, you don't get the gift of a witty GIF.