Probowl GDT

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, scottishpatriot said:

So they're not even allowed to kickoff. Mandated 4th and 15 plays with receivers they don't know well. 

Glad I'm not watching

I thought they could choose to punt, with going for it being equivalent to an onside kick

Edited by jonnguy2015

4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

All it takes is a couple guys. Crosby, Parsons, Watt, and Quinn don't seem interested in flag football right now lol.

That Parsons/Mahomes play gave me flashbacks. So good news for you, AFC is going to win. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's a shame what the NFL has allowed the Pro Bowl to turn into. It's not even a glorified flag football game at this point.

Just make PB nominations and skip this all together. It's really that pathetic to watch. Had to turn it off.

I didn’t even bother turning it on this year. The pro-bowl has been trash for a long time now.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's a shame what the NFL has allowed the Pro Bowl to turn into. It's not even a glorified flag football game at this point.

Just make PB nominations and skip this all together. It's really that pathetic to watch. Had to turn it off.

Have them compete in skills challenges. None of these guys want to risk injury in a meaningless game.

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Be glad, it was embarrassing tbh. I'd be furious as a fan who spent money on that game. 

Fans that go dont want to see a 17-10 football game, they want to see big touchdowns.

The fans that went likely had a blast, otherwise they wouldnt even go. 

Edited by Malfatron

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Fans that go dont want to see a 17-10 football game, they want to see big touchdowns.

The fans that went likely had a blast, otherwise they wouldnt even go. 

That's never really been a typical Pro Bowl type score. You can still play real NFL football and score points. As listed below from 2000-2003. This current version is a joke!

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning (18), playing for the AFC, celebrates after throwing a touchdown pass to Jimmy Smith (82) during the 2000 Pro Bowl, a 51 to 31 NFC victory played on February 06, 2000 at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii.

The game was played on February 4, 2001, at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii. The final score was AFC 38, NFC 17. Rich Gannon of the Oakland Raiders was the game's MVP.

The game was played on February 9, 2002, at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii. The final score was AFC 38, NFC 30. Rich Gannon of the Oakland Raiders was the game's MVP.

The game was played on February 2, 2003, at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii. The final Score was AFC 45, NFC 20.