The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Unfortunately there are quite a few characters I hate in this. I know for a fact Malf is handing me Stormfront 

Who?  Is that the person that shows up as the new member in the 1st episode of season 2 that you can tell immediately is super fake and just as evil/worse than the Homelander?

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

Who?  Is that the person that shows up as the new member in the 1st episode of season 2 that you can tell immediately is super fake and just as evil/worse than the Homelander?

I don’t remember her introduction but yeah she’s season 2 only. Don’t want to say too much as to avoid spoilers 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I don’t remember her introduction but yeah she’s season 2 only. Don’t want to say too much as to avoid spoilers 

If it's the one I'm thinking of, yeah I hated her as soon as I first saw her character.  I don't know if I got past a couple episodes of Season 2 so I'm probably a bit behidn on the show.

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Removing this rule.

Be on your game town, and dont forget to put in your moves because scum will have the advantage here

No longer in effect:

6. Everyone must put in their own move. No putting in moves for other players

I will be putting in a move for all 17 players then. You can't take it back, it is done.

smug the big bang theory GIF

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2022 at 11:05 AM, Malfatron said:

8. If you are dead, you may continue to post funny stuff once in a while, but nothing to do with gamesolving. I can take away these priviledges or punish your team if you abuse this

Adding this rule to increase the fun factor. Dont make me regret it.