STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

53 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Cant believe you didnt kill BCB right away when I told you guys who he was. (I used faulty logic to come to the correct result, but it was still who he was)

with sanchez and daboyle having the 2 votes with their droids, I had to roll with whoever they wanted to vote.  

You spewed so much, I really had to discard most of it...even though it was true and deep down, I knew it was probably true

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also @RuskieTitan and @AFlaccoSeagulls sorry for murdering y'all.  

I can't blame you - i had a personal jetpack and chose not to use it that night, so I could have saved myself. But that would then open up another can of worms, and a clone trooper saving their neck one night just to waste potential lynch the following night didn't seem worth while. Could have been wrong.

My PM to nacho for initial N7 move.  I was going for the solo W

Note: The game will also end at 2 players, regardless.

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

really?

If I were successful on a daboyle hit --> sanchez and I vote each other with our droids tie --> I hit sanchez droid --> I have 2 votes to his 1 

am i missing something??

On 2/19/2022 at 6:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Normally the game will only end when a faction achieves its win condition. However, the game will also end if the number of living players drops to two or fewer (if no party achieved their win condition by this time, it is possible for everyone to lose).