STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not sure whether to believe this or not. Malfatron was Jabba the Hut (Yellow) in Nacho's last game (I killed him as Palpatine due to a Force alignment that came back that he wasn't one of us), and Orca was also able to gamble...so the Star Wars lore would I suppose fit for Dexter Jettster.

What's your win con?

To be frank, you're the likely vote today.

Basic math says that KSJ/Squire/RMIB is a 1 in 3 chance of success, whereas going you we are likely out nothing.

Who is Dexter Jettster? 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Whoa now. I voted you because I didn’t want a runaway. I never advocated for the stockpiled votes on you. I wanted to see who would be swayed. More information for us.

Let's not have a runaway....

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@squire12 why not settle the PoE from Doom now and then revisit the awkward triangle trio that Wolf/Slappy have brought to light tomorrow? What are we out for going Doom today?

......to let's leave the other stuff alone and get a runaway vote going.

Like in 2 hours a drastic shift in philosophy.   Quite interesting.

As to your other part of 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

How is this CLEARLY an other as opposed to one of the Sith/Separatist factions? Did I miss how this has been guaranteed?

That quoted weird 

Anyway, I don't remember the "scoundrel" players from last game being "aligned with"  a faction.  Divorce have to outlast a set group of players..... 1 of which was not even in the game?

@The Orca like this if I am remembering this correctly. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick. @Slappy Mc, @wolfeyestrk, @The Orca

Tagging you 4 as I am rolling with this core group as Galatic / Jedi

doom is clearly an other given his scoundrel claim a few posts ago.  Would fit dying based on Orca flip and autopsy. 

I think RMIB is grevious and whicker very well could be with him in the separatist faction.  

Not sure on KSJ at the moment.  I have concerns, but not ahead of RMIB and whicker.

My n1 target was RMIB.   I think his could have some passive power that might bring g someone that targets him to his target.  Something similar to the ability Dome had that I posted about.

Rmib

I'll admit I'm not paying full attention cause someone stole my damn vote today, but whats the whicker RMB connection?

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Let's not have a runaway....

When Forge claimed Dooku, I mean, what else should it have been? In the initial voting phase before that information came out, it warranted a two way push to see who was genuine.

......to let's leave the other stuff alone and get a runaway vote going.

Like in 2 hours a drastic shift in philosophy.   Quite interesting.

This is entirely disingenuous. You know exactly what I meant, and it's not a 2 hour shift at all. I replied 2 hours ago to what my philosophy was yesterday. Either you're intentionally twisting my words or not following my train of thought.

As to your other part of 

That quoted weird 

I hate it when the system imbeds quotes like that, it's weird.

Anyway, I don't remember the "scoundrel" players from last game being "aligned with"  a faction. 

Lando was a Scoundrel and won with Town (Galactic Empire). Here's his:

On 10/8/2020 at 9:03 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Jabba Desilijic Tiure
Crime Lord, Hutt

azmyR7sliDy0--TUfaWSh5YJzmSP0ZrkeF1-r5oZyi36wHhpOunrPQjyYU8FBtGA4C4yxZzO_b0BMCgvXB_-kLuuH5hVnGHE-W3Cd__OukMgyL41o5F5yJYaRdZbFyJM1P6h7xOx

"You will soon learn to appreciate me." - Jabba the Hutt

You are aligned as a ScoundrelYou must survive until the game's end. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Arms Dealer: Once per night, you can give one of the following items to another target player: a blaster, a thermal detonator, a grappling hook, a flash grenade, a carbonite freezer, a jet pack, or an EMP (your choice, but you can only give each item once per game). For the rest of the game, you will be immune to any hostile night actions from that player and any reports that player receives on you will be falsified to indicate you are aligned with them.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Armor (passive): Protects a player from a single non-Force attack. Does not protect the wearer from being lynched.
  • Armor (passive): Protects a player from a single non-Force attack. Does not protect the wearer from being lynched.

(Yes, you start with two Armors)

Divorce have to outlast a set group of players..... 1 of which was not even in the game?

Divorce?

@The Orca like this if I am remembering this correctly. 

22 minutes ago, squire12 said:
24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Anyway, I don't remember the "scoundrel" players from last game being "aligned with"  a faction.  Didnt Orca (Divorce ) have to outlast a set group of players..... 1 of which was not even in the game?

@The Orca like this if I am remembering this correctly

Stupid autocorrect

Got it.

Yes, Lando and Jabba had to survive to win.

14 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Time to start the train

RMIB

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

Fwiw those last posts feel like town RMIB to me 

@bcb1213

There was an exchange between Rmib and whicker on jester role and forge ....page 37 or 38. 

Tk3 wants a vote train on rmib.  Whicker quickly puts a town read based on a few posts.  

May not be much, but if rmib is grevious,  whicker might be a fair teammate.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@bcb1213

There was an exchange between Rmib and whicker on jester role and forge ....page 37 or 38. 

Tk3 wants a vote train on rmib.  Whicker quickly puts a town read based on a few posts.  

May not be much, but if rmib is grevious,  whicker might be a fair teammate.

noted