STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, MWil23 said:

General Grievous visited @Slappy Mc. 

@wolfeyestrk claimed watcher and said that @RandyMossIsBoss @kingseanjohn @squire12 all visited him, but Squire denies visiting Slappy.

Also, @The Orca confirmed gambled (see autopsy) on @DrDoomIQ who then claimed Yellow Indy, which I thought you'd find infuriating and funny. I forget his name, but the alien with 4 arms who works at the diner and is friends with Obi Wan. 

Awesome so nothing new has been reported 

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Still waiting on RMIB to fumble through his story so I can hopefully not be forced to out myself.

Ah, so stalling to poke holes in his story and generally pass the buck while kicking the can down the road. Carry on good sir.

VC

DrDoomIQ - 8 - Pickle Rick, Raves, Tk3, kingseanjohn, Tugboat, MWil23, Slappy Mc, wolfeyestrk

Whicker - 2 - RuskieTitan, 11sanchez11

RandyMossIsBoss - 1 - squire12

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Matts4313 - 1 - Matts4313

squire12 - 1 - Whicker

Vote or die: @Malfatron

Yet to vote: Glen, Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle, RandyMossIsBoss, DrDoomIQ, Droid A, Droid B

Cannot vote: bcb1213

4 minutes ago, DrDoomIQ said:

I guess I gotta come clean - I stole bcb's vote (First person on the list, seemed random enough. Only person I know is Nacho and he's not playing 👍)

And I win simply by surviving. Please no kill 🥺

What is your character? What is your win condition and who can you win with? What can you do other than steal votes?