WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

5 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Any hints as to your character @wolfeyestrk

Outside of that as a summary in my own words I was told to eliminate all threats to the WWF and that I started my career as a heel and eventually became a fan favorite. I dont know enough about the wwf to not let something slip i might not want to

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 11:23 AM, MWil23 said:

Stage: Mid 1990s through early 2000s, floating timeline

45 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Dam. I survived Rock Bottom and Hells Gate

Some players are gunning for me.

"Hell's Gate is a wrestling submission move it is a variation of a gogoplata the move was first used by The Undertaker in 2008 before it became kayfabe banned. As this move can cause the wrestler taking the move to cough up blood it is only used by highly trained professionals."

"WWE professional wrestler The Undertaker began using a variation of the move in January 2008 on SmackDown against Big Daddy V, which would cause Big Daddy V and other opponents to sometimes spit blood from their mouths"

So someone used a move that wasn't in the Attitude Era?

Or is this an attempt to clear yourself cause you are The Undertaker

3 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

@Malfatron to be fair to me harping on my  day one vote it was a god send of an overtime vote. Hell the only reason I wasnt the literal vote to end him day one was because daboyle(who we know is town) tied it up

I will buy that you arent corporation

Doesnt mean you aint scum

Just now, MWil23 said:

Hostile? Interesting 🤨 

That’s not hostile. You know what’s hostile? Putting an American hero, a man who has won olympic gold, in two triple threat matches in one night. But that’s okay. That’s just the work of a man who gives his all, day in and day out, for you people. Oh it’s true, it’s damn true.

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The Ministry of Darkness has settled their family feud and possibly expanded, some may even say evolving.

This is what I believe the scum threat is i think unless someone says differently that give the descriptor that scum has a recruitment mechanic. 

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

"Hell's Gate is a wrestling submission move it is a variation of a gogoplata the move was first used by The Undertaker in 2008 before it became kayfabe banned. As this move can cause the wrestler taking the move to cough up blood it is only used by highly trained professionals."

"WWE professional wrestler The Undertaker began using a variation of the move in January 2008 on SmackDown against Big Daddy V, which would cause Big Daddy V and other opponents to sometimes spit blood from their mouths"

So someone used a move that wasn't in the Attitude Era?

Or is this an attempt to clear yourself cause you are The Undertaker

Ok card on the table moment and info for everybody now that its been confirmed by host the reason for all the different faction colors in the write up is there were at least three tag teams at the start of the match i am a part of one

If their write up is similar to mine they were town (as am i) only we all had the extra goal of eliminating the other teams those teams were team xtreme and edge and Christian. Until i was told they were out if the game by host revealing my character would have put a target on my back from the other tag teams I am bubba my last goal is elimination of all threats to the wwf i believe that all three options for todays vote  are town I dont know if doom can investigate me tonight to prove it or what but there it is