2022 Offseason Discussion

Couple quick things based on the last few crazy pages I have read.

1: Kareem Hunt did not "beat the ****" out of a woman.  There is no debating this.

2: If you can't be a Browns fan if we sign Watson, then you shouldn't be an NFL fan otherwise you are a complete hypocrite.  There is no debating this either.

4 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

We may or may not get Watson but I do appreciate our FO for being bold and not settling for mediocrity. Andrew Berry is good in my book 

As some other have said, I also do not care what Baker thinks of this.  What's he gonna do, play worse??

Edited by duke2056
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I dont think the Browns would have gottent he meeting today if he was going to use it. He shut down IND/SEA but the Browns are actually flying in

Possibly.

And it was the Texans who shut the Colts down since they're in the same division, not necessarily Watson himself.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

It’s like the R Kelly debate.

Can you separate the art from the artist? I promise you people will be listening to R Kelly 20 years from now just like there will be people watching Watson highlights 20 years from now.

That's really gross.

R Kelly? That ish hurts my ears.