2022 Offseason Discussion

2 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I dont expect a logical reply......when asked to please list something I said that was not a fact....is reply was "Your Emotional"...

That's the same reply I use to use on women in my 20's when I had been caught in my bullsh&**, and didnt have a logical comeback that made sense to my own ears...You know.....But  I had to say SOMETHING.....LOL..

So I would just reply with something like....."Your Emotional" or "You Better Watch your mouth" Its frustrating to not have a logical reply and NEED to be right.

Man, I hope not. Better not have tried that on Courtney Brown's cousin (who was your slump buster); she'd have gone upside your head with tenacity.

64862e02-9624-4889-950a-cdbf35e194fa_tex

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Who do you think has the better roster? 

Saints or Browns top to bottom? 

We do but they are a much more stable team, with a history of winning where as we are totally unstable with a history of decades of losing.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

We do but they are a much more stable team, with a history of winning where as we are totally unstable with a history of decades of losing.  

Have we ever had a FO/ Coaching staff as quality as Paul/Berry/Stefanski?

nope

we got the right guys to handle this. That’s what matter. He’s about to go into a unique situation. We’ve already proven we can handle Kareem. We are overall the best fit. 

Just now, bruceb said:

He/She doesn't care.

They are just being emotional right now.😃

Lol, please. You know full well I have been one of the most objective people about Baker on here. I have always said he is average with potential good, not great, upside. I call him out regularly for for poor play in game day threads and have compared him repeatedly to Eli Manning. Bottom line is, he is inconsistent up to this point but I still believe he has the potential to be better. What I think does not matter as he is gone but what I cannot stand is people not being fair to the guy. If you are going to give wins to the rest of the team, and not him, for actions they take then you give the loses to them as well rather than pinning it all on him.  Again and again the haters blame him for damned near everything that goes wrong but makes excuses for the wins and credit everyone else. There is equal credit and blame for the way things have gone and both the haters and supporters refuse to acknowledge that the blame and credit lies equally on both him and the rest of the team and it infuriates me. Unabashed bias, one way or the other, is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Have we ever had a FO/ Coaching staff as quality as Paul/Berry/Stefanski?

nope

we got the right guys to handle this. That’s what matter. He’s about to go into a unique situation. We’ve already proven we can handle Kareem. We are overall the best fit. 

I certainly hope you are right but the truth is top tier FAs don't wat to come here for a reason so IMO, why would he if he has the say in where he is traded.  

9 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

I certainly hope you are right but the truth is top tier FAs don't wat to come here for a reason so IMO, why would he if he has the say in where he is traded.  

Uhhhhh the last two years Andrew got everybody he wanted

Hooper

Conkin 

last year

John Johnson and Clowney 

I think you may be confused 

15 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Unabashed bias, one way or the other, is ridiculous. 

I have just stuck to my guns.

Hated the pick, don't like the player or the person.

No one who is going to take us where we want to do.

Bias, or accurate observation?

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Bias, or accurate observation?

Still bias as far as I see it. He is 2 good years, 2 bad years. Can certainly end up with more bad years and make your observation accurate but at this point that is unknown because he could end up with more good ones instead. 

• Like 2