2022 Offseason Discussion

Imo Hudson isn’t a “lock.” He was highly developmental and there were not really any reports of him actually being good last year. He was bad in fact. They are going to draft somebody on the line at some point to compete. I do hope that Hudson makes a step forward this off-season though. He has some upside. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Imo Hudson isn’t a “lock.” He was highly developmental and there were not really any reports of him actually being good last year. He was bad in fact. They are going to draft somebody on the line at some point to compete. I do hope that Hudson makes a step forward this off-season though. He has some upside. 

Yeah I was about to say I think I'd take Hance over him unless he's made a jump

• Like 1

Nobody has mentioned this, but we have real continuity in our coaching staff. It’s possible Joe Woods leaves next off-season if he does another good job.

However, you’re looking at a 3rd year in a row with Stef and Van Pelt.

If Watson is as good as I think he is, Stef will be here for at least 2-3 more years.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Nobody has mentioned this, but we have real continuity in our coaching staff. It’s possible Joe Woods leaves next off-season if he does another good job.

However, you’re looking at a 3rd year in a row with Stef and Van Pelt.

If Watson is as good as I think he is, Stef will be here for at least 2-3 more years.

I can only dream…

maybe we’ll get fangio