Russell Wilson traded to Broncos for Noah Fant, Shelby Harris, Drew Lock, two 1sts, two 2nds

MikeT14

10 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

No way the Steelers are that close to winning the AFCN compared to any team in the West 

I disagree. The Steelers made back to back playoffs (including a 1st place finish) with ancient Ben, so they could easily recreate that. It's not like they need to find a Russel Wilson trade to go back to that level.

The gap between the Chiefs and any other team in the AFC West is greater than the gap between any two teams of your choice in the AFC North in my opinion. Baker going back to slightly below average could win the division more easily than I see the Chiefs collapsing. 

Edited by wackywabbit

6 hours ago, Ty21 said:

3 1st’s? 

Yeah but last year they threw away 2 1st round picks for Jamal Adams. 

• And so far my Jets have drafted a beast Franchise Cornerstone LG in All-Rookie Alijah Vera-Tucker with one of their 1st round (2021) picks. 

• And now in 2022 we have their 10th overall pick of the 1st round. 

Seattle didn't come out on top (as so many are claiming)

They only gained 1 extra 1st round pick because fans are already forgetting how Seattle completely pissed away two 1st round picks to my Jets (just last year).

And now they've completely lost a future HOF QB @ only 33 years old in Russell Wilson.

17 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I disagree. The Steelers made back to back playoffs (including a 1st place finish) with ancient Ben, so they could easily recreate that. It's not like they need to find a Russel Wilson trade to go back to that level.

The gap between the Chiefs and any other team in the AFC West is greater than the gap between any two teams of your choice in the AFC North in my opinion. Baker going back to slightly below average could win the division more easily than I see the Chiefs collapsing. 

Raiders and Chargers have shown that the Chiefs are mortal. Came down to week 17 to see them win the title if I'm not mistaken. Then in week 18 it was to play for the WC spot 

Edited by BullsandBroncos

2 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

It is absolutely wild that you're arguing that Patrick is better than Metcalf

It is absolutely wild that you're not reading what I'm posting.

I'll even do you one better, I'll even show you what I said.

Do I think Metcalf is more talented then Patrick?  Absolutely, but I don't think the gap is all that big. 

7 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'm aware. 

They also had their 6th string secondary in by the end of the season. 

and the Steelers as of right now will trot out Rudolph for 16 games 

It's dependent upon them upgrading that position - but with Jimmy G who could easily be had, they could be right there with the Broncos, Chargers and Raiders

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

It is absolutely wild that you're not reading what I'm posting.

I'll even do you one better, I'll even show you what I said.

Solid point. I'll amend my statement.

It's absolutely wild that you don't think the gap between Patrick and Metcalf is all that big

2 hours ago, Soggust said:

lol so DK's overrated because he has a 60.3% career catch rate, but you rank a guy in Sutton ahead of him who has a career catch rate of 56.1%?

I'm willing to give the Denver WRs the benefit of the doubt that they are probably better than their production due to QB, but we are in another dimension pretending any Denver WR is better than Seattle's 1+2.

If we are going to make that leap, let's just throw Corey Davis in as a top 10 WR because man it's tough producing with Zack Wilson.

Denver's weapons are average at best until they prove otherwise. 

IF you're in the business of using irrelevant data to come to a conclusion, sure.  But his last 2 years are clearly more indicative of his talent level.

And I'm not sure anyone is suggesting that Denver's top 2 WRs are better then Seattle's top 2 WRs.  But that wasn't the original post was.  @FrantikRam said that the Broncos WR's were "significantly worse" then Seattle's.  When did WRs only include the top 2?  Only when it's convienent to the argument.

Per: https://sports.va.betmgm.com/en/sports/football-11/betting/usa-9/nfl-35

AFC West Odds:
Chiefs -115
Broncos +275
Chargers +400
Raiders +900

AFC North Odds:
Ravens: +175
Bengals: +200
Browns: +320
Steelers: +500

It's pretty clear according to the oddsmakers, which is more of a wash. This is with the current moves. If the Steelers can make even a mild move the AFC North odds will be near a total wash. I really doubt Colbert is going to go out and leave Tomlin with Rudolph and an unappealing rookie.

Edited by wackywabbit

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

IF you're in the business of using irrelevant data to come to a conclusion, sure.  But his last 2 years are clearly more indicative of his talent level.

And I'm not sure anyone is suggesting that Denver's top 2 WRs are better then Seattle's top 2 WRs.  But that wasn't the original post was.  @FrantikRam said that the Broncos WR's were "significantly worse" then Seattle's.  When did WRs only include the top 2?  Only when it's convienent to the argument.

If the Broncos offered their three WRs for Lockett and Metcalf I would request high draft picks to even entertain it.

So yep - I'm taking Seattle's two over Denver's three any day of the week