2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

We sure Kyle and John are actually trying to trade Jimmy? 

Isn't that kind of backwards. Yeah i want a pizza but i won't call the pizzeria instead i'll wait for them to call me if i want their Pizza.

Edited by Justone2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

No he's wrong its 2 years 4 million 

Current Contract

(UFA, signed 2022)
Year Cap
Number
Dead Money & Cap Savings
Cut (pre-June 1)Cut (post-June 1)Trade (pre-June 1)Trade (post-June 1)RestructureExtension 
Total $4,000,000
2022 $1,910,000
$2,785,000
($875,000)
2023 📝 $2,090,000
$875,000
$1,215,000
Edited by 49erurtaza
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

No he's wrong its 2 years 4 million 

Current Contract

(UFA, signed 2022)
Year Cap
Number
Dead Money & Cap Savings
Cut (pre-June 1)Cut (post-June 1)Trade (pre-June 1)Trade (post-June 1)RestructureExtension 
Total $4,000,000
2022 $1,910,000
$2,785,000
($875,000)
2023 📝 $2,090,000
$875,000
$1,215,000

Correct, I corrected him, 2yr $4M, $2M APY, should have $6.4M in incentives.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'm waiting to do that vet salary benefit on Tartt. You can only do it for guys who have been around for 4 years, but they get paid like 2M and the cap charge is only like 875K or something like that. He's a perfect guy for that given he has no value around the league apparently 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm waiting to do that vet salary benefit on Tartt. You can only do it for guys who have been around for 4 years, but they get paid like 2M and the cap charge is only like 875K or something like that. He's a perfect guy for that given he has no value around the league apparently 

The one you're talking about is the Four Year Qualifying Contract, the player needs to be with the team for 4yrs in a row, which Tartt has, he'd get $1.25M on top of his $1.12M base salary, up to $152,500 bonus, only $1,272,500 counts, but he gets that's extra $1.25M, so he'd get $2,522,500.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, 49erscap said:

The one you're talking about is the Four Year Qualifying Contract, the player needs to be with the team for 4yrs in a row, which Tartt has, he'd get $1.25M on top of his $1.12M base salary, up to $152,500 bonus, only $1,272,500 counts, but he gets that's extra $1.25M, so he'd get $2,522,500.

That's the one. 

Perfect for both parties if he doesn't find a better offer. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adamq said:

People won't think much of this but he could do well in the slot having a whole off-season and TC with us. A vet to battle with a guy Lenior to be the nickelback. I know @J-ALL-DAY would prefer to see Mosely drop into the slot and have Thomas on the outside in the nickel. But I'd prefer to leave Moseley on the outside and have a guy like Dennard man the slot while the youngins (Lenior & Thomas) apprentice for another year in a back-up role. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

People won't think much of this but he could do well in the slot having a whole off-season and TC with us. A vet to battle with a guy Lenior to be the nickelback. I know @J-ALL-DAY would prefer to see Mosely drop into the slot and have Thomas on the outside in the nickel. But I'd prefer to leave Moseley on the outside and have a guy like Dennard man the slot while the youngins (Lenior & Thomas) apprentice for another year in a back-up role. 

I'm only fine with Moseley playing full time nickel if we get someone like Gilmore opposite of Ward. If not, then I want Moseley on the outside but on certain passing downs, you can move him inside and have Thomas play the outside. 

Not mad at bringing Dennard back to at least compete for a spot. Same with Johnson. 

• Like 2

Source: Bobby Wagner visited Ravens on Friday after Rams visit

All-Pro veteran linebacker Bobby Wagner visited the Baltimore Ravens today, per league sources, after visiting Los Angeles Rams.

No deal is imminent, per sources.

The San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys and Washington Commanders have also had interest in Wagner, per sources.

Wagner, 31, had a career-high 170 tackles last season.

He has been selected to the past eight Pro Bowls.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-news-rumor-mill/

So why does this think signing Wagner will help more than someone like Tretter or Brown or Gilmore etc? We are stacked at LB, there is no need to sign Wagner, especially when he would be playing the same position as Warner. I hope the interest was not all that serious lol.

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Has anyone been following the "Drawing Jimmy G every day until he's traded" thing? Some of them are pretty funny. 

my fav was the no country for old men

Edit:  lets see if I can do this right

ebui5gqo56n81.jpg

Edited by burlow
  • Like 7