2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

#10 overall and elijah moore 

or

Jalen Waddle, our 2023 FRP back, MIA 2023 3rd

IDK

Now Brad is saying his brother made this comment on facebook on the day deebo said he was getting death threats. So, it's been a few days lol 

• Like 2

Just now, N4L said:

#10 overall and elijah moore 

or

Jalen Waddle, our 2023 FRP back, MIA 2023 3rd

IDK

Now Brad is saying his brother made this comment on facebook on the day deebo said he was getting death threats. So, it's been a few days lol 

Correct on the day he received the threats. I wonder if this is blow back after Schefter's tweet? 

Just cut Jimmy and give that man his big signing bonus and contract! John, your playing russian roulette with a loaded gun...I'm just saying

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

Apparently he made the comment like 2-3 days ago and it wasn't until today that someone pointed it out. 

I dunno, I just have fun with this stuff. The NFL is entertainment and how am I not entertained right now? lol I most certainly am entertained! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Correct on the day he received the threats. I wonder if this is blow back after Schefter's tweet?

The schefter thing was today. 

So its possible Deebos camp is not willing to work something out with the niners, which is why the team is signaling to the fanbase that they are trying, but deebo is not willing.

If thats the case, then this is a 5 alarm fire

This is a reminder that Jed York liked this tweet

Just now, 9erFreak77 said:

I want no part of Julio ……he looked really bad last year.

Yeah, because he's always hurt. But this team needs someone that can come in and be a 1 or 2 because you 100% can't have that be Jennings. Julio (besides Beckham, who may not be able to play) is the only guy available in free agency who can do that. It's him and Landry at the top of that scrap heap. Even if you go and make sure you get your Deebo replacement in the draft (I think that would have to be Burks, but not sure if @JIllg would agree with that or not), you need a little bit of a buffer (especially if it's Burks because of how raw he is) 

After getting all the glory that was the trade up last year and the QB debates...I needed a satisfactory follow up this year, and that wasn't going to be easy to do....but I couldn't just go back to a normal silly season quite yet. That's like cold turkeying a crack addiction. Needed to be let down easier than that. 

I'm happy to report that we have done an exemplary job of keeping me entertained this off season even still. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Who is the one who is communicating with Deebo's camp? Paraag?? 

Sounds like it is time for paraag to kick rocks. He isnt the cap wizard people like to think he is. 

Pretty sure that Paraag handles all the contract negotiations still, yes. 

• Like 1