2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

3 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yeah send him to Det or NYJ. I like to see how he likes being used there...

There's no way I'm sending him to KC or GB. Plus, I don't think KC can afford Deebo. Agreed, DET, NYJ or HOU? Hopefully we get a player with it, I don't know. 

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If we get the 10th pick from the Jets, PLEASE and I mean PLEASE let Stingley fall to us! 

Niners haven't drafted a Corner in the first in a LONG time, so I can't see that happening. Plus we just signed C. Ward, if we get something in the top 10. I would imagine get a top receiver or trade down a little and get some additional picks so we can shore up our o-line. I guess a lot depends on what we get in the trade package. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StevenK said:

There's no way I'm sending him to KC or GB. Plus, I don't think KC can afford Deebo. Agreed, DET, NYJ or HOU? Hopefully we get a player with it, I don't know. 

Seems really weird that KC would be in on this after they just traded away Tyreek because they didn't want to pay him. I agree on GB too, absolutely no way I trade him to the Packers. 

I think the most likely is NYJ. 

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

TBH I'd be more interested in the trade package the Jets offered for Hill than this. Would get us a number of cost controlled guys or give us a chance to get back up into R1 if we wanted. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GW21 said:

TBH I'd be more interested in the trade package the Jets offered for Hill than this. Would get us a number of cost controlled guys or give us a chance to get back up into R1 if we wanted. 

The question is can we squeeze #10 from them? Assuming that they've been told they can't trade for Metcalf, AJB and Mclaurin?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

All the Rams do is acquire big time players and here we are, about to trade two of our best players in a three year stretch. SMHHHHHHH!!!!!!

It's going to take a while for me to get over this lol.

Deebo might be my favorite 49er of all time. Hes in the top 5 for sure (gore, willis, jsmith, deebo, kittle)

I may never get over this.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I love Diontae. Absolute stud.