2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

20 minutes ago, 49erscap said:

He deleted the tweet, I have no clue what's going on, and don't know how to feel, sick of this ****.

lol, if I was agent I would just take my clients phone away and tell them I’d give it back when negotiations were done. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 49erscap said:

He deleted the tweet, I have no clue what's going on, and don't know how to feel, sick of this ****.

I think his tweet was just to basically say, dont buy the fake internet rumors of WHY he wants to be traded.

Rumors were that he was unhappy being a wideback etc etc. I think he was trying to refute all of that, without actually calling people out.

Lets all take a deep breath here. I still think the most likely thing is that we ink him to a long term deal. 

Just now, N4L said:

I think his tweet was just to basically say, dont buy the fake internet rumors of WHY he wants to be traded.

Rumors were that he was unhappy being a wideback etc etc. I think he was trying to refute all of that, without actually calling people out.

Lets all take a deep breath here. I still think the most likely thing is that we ink him to a long term deal. 

I definitely agree that it was more as to why he wants to be traded. I do think he still wants to be traded for whatever reason.

2 hours ago, John232 said:

What are the bugs like in the south? I get eaten alive in Fresno.

also, gotta do a post Deebo mock. Will post later. 

You asking about the state bird... that mosquito?  Generally they are controlled pretty well, if you are walking in shorts in tall grass you will get torn up.

43 minutes ago, N4L said:

If the reason he wants out is money, the niners can fix it. If it's a usage situation, I think the niners can fix it (potentially through money). 

If it's anything else, it's going to be hard to fathom a way to fix it. 

We just don't know what the reason is. 

I still think the draft is a huge turning point. Massive L for the niners if they don't move him before the draft but end up doing it before the season

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

If the reason he wants out is money, the niners can fix it. If it's a usage situation, I think the niners can fix it (potentially through money). 

If it's anything else, it's going to be hard to fathom a way to fix it. 

We just don't know what the reason is. 

I still think the draft is a huge turning point. Massive L for the niners if they don't move him before the draft but end up doing it before the season

They won't do that. If he's not moved before the draft, then he's staying put until at least next offseason. Then possibly tag and trade type of situation if he doesn't have a long-term deal by then. 

I think he ends up signing a long-term deal this offseason though. 

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

The chiggers are worse! 

Oklahoma's got them both. 😱

Do you spend your time rolling around in the grass? lol SD has both as well. I've been down in CO for like 9 years now and it is basically just a much milder version of SD, a lot less humid than up there as well. 

32 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Do you spend your time rolling around in the grass? lol SD has both as well. I've been down in CO for like 9 years now and it is basically just a much milder version of SD, a lot less humid than up there as well. 

Even mowed lawns have them here. Anything taller than your ankles? Stay out. 

My part of Oklahoma (Tulsa area) averages 75% humidity year round...that means 90+% in summer! All summer with triple digit temps in July & August.

I actually could get behind this...Because when asked about working out with Lance, he said he's not coming to California so hopefully Lance meets him in Miami or somewhere in the East Coast. He's very close to his mom and he just had a baby boy so he probably misses them.

Still think if you treat him right in negotiations, this can get done.

• Like 1