2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Not seeing the same issue on Chrome on my phone or laptop. Are you on your phone or a computer? 

Using Chrome on my laptop. Not having the same issue on my phone though, so I'll just use it instead. Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I had issues on my phone posting embedded links but viewing was fine.

Yeah, if you post the link as plain text on your phone that seems to clear up the issues. I haven't seen the issue with viewing them. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gridirongorilla said:

Is it possible everything's quiet from the Colts because they're in the midst of negotiating for Jimmy? Could that explain why they haven't already signed somebody else?

100%. 

The truth is the trade could be worked out and that was the reason the Steelers moved on - they were told that we were trading him to Indy and now the Colts are trying to finalize everything with Jimmy's camp. 

Not sure I believe that, but it's 100% feasible. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

100%. 

The truth is the trade could be worked out and that was the reason the Steelers moved on - they were told that we were trading him to Indy and now the Colts are trying to finalize everything with Jimmy's camp. 

Not sure I believe that, but it's 100% feasible. 

If I'm the Steelers, that's when I turn to Trubisky. And not before. Even if Tomlin prefers to have quarterbacks with a modicum of athleticism. 

• Like 3