Tom Brady is back ๐Ÿ˜‚

TheRealMcCoy

16 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

How can you possibly know what she's aware of or how much sports knowledge she actually has versus how much she only knows by "preparing for shows"? This entire rant comes off as nothing but personal.ย 

I'm done with this in this thread but if there's ever an applicable place I'm more than willing to discuss this with her millions of stans

ย 

I honestly think he was pressured into retiring against his willย by his family and after driving them crazy for about a month and a half, they finally relented and allowed him to come back. They want him home, but now his family probably knows that he needs to get every drop of juice out of the squeeze before he finally retires and there's still some juice left.

Edited by BroncoSojia
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I honestly think he was pressured into retiring against his willย by his family and after driving them crazy for about a month and a half, they finally relented and allowed him to come back. They want him home, but now his family probably knows that he need to get every drop of juice out of the squeeze before he finally retires and there's still some juice left.

Pretty much what what I thought from the start. I just never felt there was a big enough hint of him actually being kinda ready to retire, and the dude is still playing like a MVP.

Out of all the possible scenarios, retiring after a Divisional round game loss was just way to underwhelming for it to actually be his real send off.