Tom Brady is back πŸ˜‚

TheRealMcCoy

3 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I get all that. I do. But this all does seem pretty fishy, to me. On top of that, you have Brady (probably) meeting with the Glazers at the soccer game.Β 

Brady could renegotiate his deal to get traded to the 9ers. He could willingly take an enormous pay cut. The deal could send Garroppolo to Tampa.

I'm not saying that, beyond a doubt, this is what's going on. But it's all so strange that I don't think we can rule anything out, right now.Β 

Yeah, I mean, it's going to have to be a very specific set of circumstances to get him there. Theoretically possible, I just don't think it will happen.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I mean, it's going to have to be a very specific set of circumstances to get him there. Theoretically possible, I just don't think it will happen.

I doubt it too, But this is all some pretty mystifying ****.Β 

Why would Brady "retire", just to come back a month later?Β 

I had the same thought that all these turds in the press were bothering him 24/7 so saying he was done gave him time to think instead of being hounded every day.

Β 

I'm not saying the press are a bunch of turds but reporters who get obsessed about a players retirement from December - March are boring as hell.

2 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Brady is pulling a Brees. There is prevailing thought that Brees didn’t retire in 2020 because he caught wind that the Saints wereΒ going to sign Brady. What are the chances Brady thought the Bucs would sign Watson and decided to unretire?

Unlikely.Β  Saints and Panthers are the lead dogs there. Brady is all about the spotlight.Β 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's all I've seen

But that's the sort of milquetoast press release stuff that any one of us should have expected to be spewed forth from the Brady camp.

He probably stays in Tampa. We'll know for sure soon enough.Β