Tom Brady is back 😂

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Brady saw how trash the entire NFC QB situation was and how easy it would be to get a free pass back to the SB.

Brady and the Bucs are 0-3 against the Rams and the way their OL is going, I'm less concerned about them than I was this past season.

2 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Remember a few years ago when at the NFL awards show and Steve Harvey joked why players haven’t pooled money together to have Brady killed?

I love the guy, but if every team they face isn't doing everything they can to make sure he retires with at least one outright bad season then just give him the SB now

2 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Was Gronkowski going to be a FA? Because if he was on the fence about retiring, clearly this gives him incentive to play another year. 

And it certainly makes him more likely to resign with Tampa. Can't imagine him going elsewhere with Brady back.

So Rodgers loses his conyract extension Glory with the trade of Wilson to Denver. Russell loses his spotlight to the Watson sweepstakes only to have Brady come in and say, I'm back Mitches ,put the spotlight back on me? 👍😎

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Brady and the Bucs are 0-3 against the Rams and the way their OL is going, I'm less concerned about them than I was this past season.

Alright....so he has to face 1 good team before the SB. All he has to do is wait for Rodgers to do his annual playoff choke and sleepwalk to the NFCCG to beat the Rams.

5 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

This bi*th want to retire with a superbowl. I'm very concerned...

7 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

they'll sign major FAs otherwise Brady would not be going back to TB. Count 1 and 1 together.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

So Rodgers loses his Glory with the trade of Wilson to Denver. Russell loses his spotlight to Watson sweepstakes only to have Brady come in and say, I'm back spotlight on me? 

Wonder if Patrick Mahomes exiling Jackson Mahomes will be the next story