Tom Brady is back ๐Ÿ˜‚

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

I've said it once said it twice mentioned it multiple times;ย There was no way Tom Brady was walking away from this game.

Without his MJ23, Kobe Bryant, #2 Jeter type of HOF farewell tour.ย 

Asย NY Jets fan. 21 years later. I liked to think I knew Tom Brady. He loves the spotlight. He's been legendary under the spotlight. Couldn't have ever imagined him without a farewell tour. Under the spotlight.ย 

Tom Brady.

Vs.

Bill Belichick.ย 

Round 3;

๐Ÿˆ Fight ๐Ÿˆ

New England Patriots Football GIF by NBC Sports Boston

Cant See New England Patriots GIF by NBC Sports Boston

@DefenseWinsChampionshipsis my new ff crush ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Maybe he retired just so jlc will have gotten a correct scoop for once in his life. Just doing a man a solid

Or he really wanted that charity to get a free 518K.ย  ย  The timing is extremely suspicious.

I mean, if the NFL digs deep enough, they'll probably find texts that he was "generally aware" of the auction timing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Or he really wanted that charity to get a free 518K.ย  ย  The timing is extremely suspicious.

I mean, if the NFL digs deep enough, they'll probably find texts that he was "generally aware" of the auction timing.

I'm sure there's a joke about him deflating another football with this auction thing, but I can't get it this time

3 hours ago, Norm said:

Depends how you define what stuff is. It's all show prep that gets thrown around. She doesn't know **** about anything except what's happening right this instant and the topics she knows we'll be discussed today and it's obvious as ****. She's wore a bunch of different hats in her life and she's been exceptional at all of them by all accounts but she's not some sports lifer that has great depth of knowledge.ย 

I'm not going to try and make it about her vs me and **** again but there's a million things about football that is stuck in the brains of myself and other big football fans like myself that she's never once been aware of in her life and would only talk about if she knew it was a topic that was going to be on whatever show she was on that day.

No issue with her personality or "views on things" or whatever that means.

She used to post anonymously on Seahawks message boards back in the day and she has a Superbowl 48ย tattoo. It's safe to say that she was a die hard fan of football prior to coming to ESPN, so I'm pretty sure she's aware of theย millions of things about footballย  that you claim she doesn't know. I know it sounds like I'm simping, but your posts were ignorant and uninformed so I had to respond.

Edited by BroncoSojia
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

She used to post anonymously on Seahawks message boards back in the day and she has a Superbowl 48ย tattoo. It's safe to say that she was a die hard fan of football prior to coming to ESPN, so I'm pretty sure she's aware of theย millions of things about footballย  that you claim she doesn't know. I know it sounds like I'm simping, but your posts were ignorant and uninformed so I had to respond.

Oh wow she posted on a message board AND has a football team tattoo? OMG. No wonder they hired her.ย 

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My super secret hope is that Brady is really just trolling Arod and isn't planning on retiring until Rodgers does so that they have to go into the HOF together and Brady gets all the love.ย 

I think he just wants to win more NFC playoff games than Rodgers for the lulz.

• Like 2