Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Really curious who. My guess is Sebastian Joseph Day who has like an online cult following, maybe Michael Onwenu who was a really good rookie guard that played some right tackle year two I think but I think he got sent to the bench when everyone was healthy for some reason. Or maybe like Foye Oluokun because no one cares about Falcons defense or Mooney for same thing but Bears offense.

Everyone knows BDL superstud Sebastian Joseph Day 

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Good time to add in Chauncey Gardner-Johnson can in fact play both safety and slot CB.

Clearly this will be stricken from the record. No chance can someone, who has played multiple positions IRL, be considered for any position than their specifically designated position by the all knowing NFL.com.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Clearly this will be stricken from the record. No chance can someone, who has played multiple positions IRL, be considered for any position than their specifically designated position by the all knowing NFL.com.

I’m in a league with almost half the players here. Those rules are already and frequently discussed in our other league. Rather not get into rampant discussion about it with what’s already been said.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm going to be honest, I didnt know a couple of the players that were drafted so far, like at all.

17 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Really curious who. My guess is Sebastian Joseph Day 

I’ll bet you it’s Jordan Mailata

@EaglesPeteC

Outside shot he got tricked by any of the 15 misspelled names too I suppose.

I’ve actually never heard of Momtez Sweat either.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I’m in a league with almost half the players here. Those rules are already and frequently discussed in our other league. Rather not get into rampant discussion about it with what’s already been said.

I hate to say it, but the BDL league has nothing to do with this (not meant to be offensive, hopefully not perceived that way), but you guys who clearly have a predisposition to believe a certain way, continue your beliefs. This is along the same lines with my assumed health question early on, I fully anticipate that people will make whatever decision they want based off their own beliefs. If a group of you have a code that you want to follow, thats cool too, but I was explicitly told there was no "guidelines" or shared assumption for anything.

8 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I’ll bet you it’s Jordan Mailata

@EaglesPeteC

Outside shot he got tricked by any of the 15 misspelled names too I suppose.

I’ve actually never heard of Momtez Sweat either.

If I were to not know an Eagles player's name having watched at least two of their games each year, I would be pretty embarrassed.

I hate to say it, but the BDL league has nothing to do with this (not meant to be offensive, hopefully not perceived that way), but you guys who clearly have a predisposition to believe a certain way, continue your beliefs. This is along the same lines with my assumed health question early on, I fully anticipate that people will make whatever decision they want based off their own beliefs. If a group of you have a code that you want to follow, thats cool too, but I was explicitly told there was no "guidelines" or shared assumption for anything.

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

• Like 1

Considering all the people debating it are in BDL, we don't have any consensus.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Nvm

Edited by Whicker

24 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Not worth it

Edited by Whicker