Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

Still super early in the process, but I love seeing this all unfold. Some sleepers still out there, but big hitters are going left and right out there.

Interested to hear GM’s strategies though (you’re all doing better than Bill Polian) as this unfolds.

Didn’t anticipate having time to join this one… I’ll just have to make time for the next go-around 😎

edit- only tagged who made the post in the other thread. Hats off to you, too, if you’re a Co-GM…🕺

Looking at the team roster thread, my favorite teams coming together so far includes @Trojan, @Scoundrel, @rackcs, and @EaglesPeteC

Edited by DaPatsKid98
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Hockenson was a great pick. I feel he was undervalued for sure. He’s much better than he looked this past year 

He was going to be my pick. So @Slappy Mc has now killed me and stolen my pick in the last 3 days. Not cool 

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Positional value for the most part.  

That's fair, I was planning on waiting at safety too to go for the value guys rather than the splash ones but I felt that this was getting a top talent at the position at a value.

6 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

Still super early in the process, but I love seeing this all unfold. Some sleepers still out there, but big hitters are going left and right out there.

Interested to hear GM’s strategies though (you’re all doing better than Bill Polian) as this unfolds.

Didn’t anticipate having time to join this one… I’ll just have to make time for the next go-around 😎

Looking at the team roster thread, my favorite teams coming together so far includes @Trojan, @Scoundrel, @rackcs, and @EaglesPeteC

Appreciate it.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

He was going to be my pick. So @Slappy Mc has now killed me and stolen my pick in the last 3 days. Not cool 

If it makes you feel any better I was probably going to take him at my pick. I'm glad slappy chose him because it made me relook at the board.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, Forge, I like Marcus Davenport.  I don’t know how others view him, but you have the one fan who matters.

I like Davenport but injuries need to be factored in. He's someone where you're probably going to need a good backup. But you're probably going to want good depth at edge regardless so it's probably fine. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Bullfrog

@wwhickok Minkah was taken. Please reselect

He thinks I would've left Minkah on the board like that? I like Winfield but I'm taking Minkah over him for sure.

• Like 1