Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

When you guys evaluate if a team is good or not... does the player currently in real life not being signed (and assume still is unsigned when evaluation happens) impact the grade? Like Tyrann Mathieu for example? Or everyone more or less knows what Mathieu offers and him being currently a FA doesn't matter?

5 more selections til I'm up.

Keep looking at rackcs page as he logs on and refreshing it to see when he looks at the draft thread. I don't know why I do it, because then it's 4 more picks.

Edited by Trojan

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Eric Kendricks falling that far is kind of ridiculous.

I couldn't believe it when guys like Foye Oluokun, Myles Jack, and CJ Mosley were getting picked ahead of him. Dude's a top-3 linebacker in the NFC.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

When you guys evaluate if a team is good or not... does the player currently in real life not being signed (and assume still is unsigned when evaluation happens) impact the grade? Like Tyrann Mathieu for example? Or everyone more or less knows what Mathieu offers and him being currently a FA doesn't matter?

Looks like everyone is ignoring you.

Well, I can promise you as long as the guy isn't completely washed up, I'm going to vote as though he signs by week 1 and give him credit for what he's capable of. 

But it's been talked about earlier, and I also feel reasonably confident not everyone feels the same. Not sure why though. We're building our hypothetical team of guys we've seen play. It's not fantasy, so I don't care if he's good week 1 or week 14, so long as I know he's good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Blue is a closeted Eagles' fan trying to get the entire Eagles D-line with Reddick, Hargrave and trynna bullfrog Sweat

We already know how much he loves Jordan Mailata

At the time I had forgotten Reddick had signed with Philly and I've been a fan of Hargrave since he was drafted. Philly is one of the few front offices in the league that I really respect their scouting department.

2 hours ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Damn, I was hoping that Kendricks would be around for my next pick. Him and Edmunds would be a nice duo.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

He wasn't going to be. He was 100% my pick. So I'm sad. 

Neither of you were getting him, if that makes you feel better. Although I had the same thought about Edmunds and Kendricks, lol.

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

If he's not on an IRL team when we're voting, I ignore the player. Not everybody does that though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Neither of you were getting him, if that makes you feel better. Although I had the same thought about Edmunds and Kendricks, lol.

I should probably  create a board of more than one person.  I clearly have no backup plan when that happens

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I couldn't believe it when guys like Foye Oluokun, Myles Jack, and CJ Mosley were getting picked ahead of him. Dude's a top-3 linebacker in the NFC.

Yeah. I wasn't really planning on going LB on the assumption that the guys I really liked would be gone (and most were - David & White going recently in particular hurt) but the dudes I was considering to pick up later on started coming off the board so it was like well, might as well pick one of the studs who's fallen if the mid-tier guys are being snagged.

51 minutes ago, Trojan said:

5 more selections til I'm up.

Keep looking at rackcs page as he logs on and refreshing it to see when he looks at the draft thread. I don't know why I do it, because then it's 4 more picks.

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

Basically we kno what dudes bring to the table. I don't judge if a dudes a free agent personally. But this is a to each their own type of deal 

• Like 1