GDT - Week 9 - No "Battle of the Barge" this time

brooks1957

That was a terrible play call, but, I was also under the impression that offense controls the speed of the game and that was the most obvious delay of game ever....hell a Lions player was still "getting up" when our whole offense was lined up and ready to spike the ball.....but whatever, nothing new, Browns getting screwed on some of these play calls...I'm honestly surprised we got the DPI for the dude hitting Njoku's shoulder before the ball, but, they were probably scared it was too obvious not to call.

Just now, Onizuka said:

That was a terrible play call, but, I was also under the impression that offense controls the speed of the game and that was the most obvious delay of game ever....hell a Lions player was still "getting up" when our whole offense was lined up and ready to spike the ball.....but whatever, nothing new, Browns getting screwed on some of these play calls...I'm honestly surprised we got the DPI for the dude hitting Njoku's shoulder before the ball, but, they were probably scared it was too obvious not to call.

It was clearly a delay of game, but you don't leave the game in the refs hands...

That's why a sneak should've never been called or audibled to whatever the call...

Archived