McKissic changes mind, signs with Washington.

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, I love that he's coming back but man, you were getting the same money to play for the Bills and you chose to come back here? I feel like McKissic is one of us now lol. He needs to sign up for the boards. 

Legit thought the same thing. With that said, I'm glad he is coming back. He is a solid #2 back and a good option for Slot Receiver. 

It'll be interesting to see if we offered more or just matched it.  Honestly I wasn't a fan of the let our guys test FA strategy but it seems to have paid off here.  I saw multiple reports before FA that expected McKissoc to get $5+ mil per year. 

• Like 1

Glad to see this. And glad to see a player who genuinely wanted to come back. I kinda thought the players were buying in here, was starting to doubt that after a lot of the noise trickling out — but as noted above, for him to come back here rather than go to Buffalo, that means he really wanted to be with this group. Because for all the other reasons, (except for weather and nightlife)…Buffalo is pretty much a no-brainer. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, e16bball said:

Glad to see this. And glad to see a player who genuinely wanted to come back. I kinda thought the players were buying in here, was starting to doubt that after a lot of the noise trickling out — but as noted above, for him to come back here rather than go to Buffalo, that means he really wanted to be with this group. Because for all the other reasons, (except for weather and nightlife)…Buffalo is pretty much a no-brainer. 

• Like 1