McKissic changes mind, signs with Washington.

MikeT14

36 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Bills were not happy at all!

So what. I kind of like we are not in the trying to be good friends ( whippin boys or fluffers) with everybody like we tried to for many recent years because guys wanted to have friends in other organizations to get jobs when they ultimately got fired. It’s edgy and kind of reminds me of the old Al Davis approach. Mckissic is my favorite player there  and I also have always loved norwell who reminds me of cross between Dobler/Cognito/S. Wisniewski. And he’s more than adequate replacement for that guy from Miami ( apologies to Jeezy)AN+BIO+PAGE+Image.png?format=1000w Opposing D lineman are always looking for what these guys are going to do because they play 2-3 seconds through the whistle 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

So what. I kind of like we are not in the trying to be good friends ( whippin boys or fluffers) with everybody like we tried to for many recent years because guys wanted to have friends in other organizations to get jobs when they ultimately got fired. It’s edgy and kind of reminds me of the old Al Davis approach. Mckissic is my favorite player there  and I also have always loved norwell who reminds me of cross between Dobler/Cognito/S. Wisniewski. And he’s more than adequate replacement for that guy from Miami ( apologies to Jeezy)AN+BIO+PAGE+Image.png?format=1000w Opposing D lineman are always looking for what these guys are going to do because they play 2-3 seconds through the whistle 

Fluffers !? 😁 I've really truly missed you Doc .

On 3/18/2022 at 11:02 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Bills were not happy at all!

So we can’t manage our relationships with players effectively, and now we can’t handle our relationships with other front offices effectively, a front office and coaching staff that his history with Rivera. 

If you have a reputation for not being able to communicate well with players and it is now seeming like we don’t play well with others, you are going to run out of avenues to add players eventually.  

11 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

So we can’t manage our relationships with players effectively,

How did we do that? From what I read,  we had virtually no communication with McKissic before he signed with Buffalo-then we go , "OH, thought we got to match " .. WTF !

OOPs, misread that quote as CAN

Edited by RSkinGM

43 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

How did we do that? From what I read,  we had virtually no communication with McKissic before he signed with Buffalo-then we go , "OH, thought we got to match " .. WTF !

OOPs, misread that quote as CAN

In this instance, I was referencing how we asked Collins to take a steeper pay cut after already agreeing to one, and cutting Ioannidis after telling him he was safe. 

There are also many other things in our history under Snyder where we do not respect players, too many to list. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 9:29 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

In this instance, I was referencing how we asked Collins to take a steeper pay cut after already agreeing to one, and cutting Ioannidis after telling him he was safe. 

There are also many other things in our history under Snyder where we do not respect players, too many to list. 

Circumstances changed after we traded for Wentz.