Raiders trade DE Yannick Ngakou to Colts for CB Rock Ya-Sin

TheKillerNacho

Yannick was third in pressures this season, so I think that this was a great trade for the Colts (giving up Rock-Ya Sin is not a huge price to pay). Raiders signed Chandler Jones, so they could afford to give a DE away to upgrade CB, so it is good for them, too. 

• Like 1

Win-win for both. Yannick is the better player and was very very good last year. Underrated by even a lot of our own fans. 

Ya-Sin doesn’t fit Bradley’s scheme at all, and improved a lot last year. We also signed Chandler Jones, who is better than Yannick. 

As a Raider fan I really liked Yannick but shipping him to Bradley and getting an up and rising CB is good for both teams. I wanted Jones but with Crosby and Yannick, I saw no reason to pursue. I think both teams look good. Colts win the 'trade' but Raiders are stronger. With a new defense I wasn't sure who would be a good fit. Sounds like Colts get a great fit with Yannick and remove an unknown fit who looks like a fit for the Raiders and make CB not an OBVIOUS NEED in the draft like we had under Grudock. 

• Like 1