Von Miller signs with Bills for 6 years / 120 million

TheRealMcCoy

47 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Because he offered a legitimate opinion in the thread and was randomly **** on by a Bills fan? So he gave a little back (and the original Bills fan took it fine)?

Rest of you Bills fans should have some thicker skins.

Have you seen that posters posts? He trolls everyone and every team, and was trolling bills fans all off season about how F’ed the bills are and how they’re over the cap and how they can’t sign anyone. I wasn’t **** on him, I was telling him he was wrong. 

5 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Have you seen that posters posts? He trolls everyone and every team, and was trolling bills fans all off season about how F’ed the bills are and how they’re over the cap and how they can’t sign anyone. I wasn’t **** on him, I was telling him he was wrong. 

And he’s been called out 100 times and literally made a post apologizing and admitting he didn’t understand the cap as well.

I’m not even mad at you for making a joke but it’s not unreasonable for him to give a little back when you do, especially when he’s giving your franchise a hard time instead of attacking you individually. 

Edited by Soggust

5 minutes ago, Soggust said:

And he’s been called out 100 times and literally made a post apologizing and admitting he didn’t understand the cap as well.

I’m not even mad at you for making a joke but it’s not unreasonable for him to give a little back when you do, especially when he’s giving your franchise a hard time instead of attacking you individually. 

Oh I could care less about 30 years ago and those Super Bowls lol I didn’t realize people got mad about his response. I just liked it. 

• Like 2

Anybody can teach me because I fully admit I’m not the most knowledgeable on the subject, but when was the last time (prior to playing next to Aaron Donald) that Von was seen as a top tier pass rusher? Hell, even with Donald, no one was thinking we were looking at Von Miller of 2012-2016. 

If Von is a veteran player that ultimately turns it on in the playoffs and becomes a force again (like he did in 2021), then the Bills won’t have much to complain about. It just seems like everyone talks about Von Miller like he’s still Von Miller, and I can’t help but feel I’m missing something painfully obvious. @broncosfan can teach me a bit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

That's still bad.

That's was multiple sacks in Super Bowls get you when you can still get back there. 17 mill ain't as bad you think. Only a little more than what Gregory got and he doesn't even have a single 10 sack season and he's 30

Edited by BullsandBroncos

Big big money for a 32 year old who won't have Aaron Donald taking up 2 or 3 players. 

However, Allen is still relatively cheap for them - NOW IS THEIR TIME

Pressure is on Buffalo. Rams did it, you got to step up now and take out KC in the playoffs.

• Like 2