Packers trade WR Davante Adams to the Raiders

deltarich87

1 minute ago, Striker said:

The Bengals and Chargers should just lock Burrow and Herbert up now at Davante Adams numbers before their prices get more absurd.

Bengals must be like… why didn’t we win the SB? We are going to have the two highest paid QBs in the league in Burrow and Chase haha

Just now, oldmansmell said:

No I'm very aware lol. I jus think the Raiders are bigger than that. It's probably a load of crap but if I was the best wr in the NFL and the Packers were willing to pay me too much money, I would drop literally everything for that opportunity. 

Not talking about you

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

You're like a bad penny. Let me take care of that.

lol. I feel like I've struck a nerve. It's kind of funny that the line crossed was "saying Colin Cowherd is bad and you should maybe reconsider sharing him". 

...though honestly I'm surprised it didn't happen before when he got all tied in knots about me saying "I know you want to feel important but maybe don't need to share everything in the really weird way you share it" or whatever that convo was.

Sadly, I don't think I'll ever earn an @incognito_man block. That is the true elite list.

17 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Bengals must be like… why didn’t we win the SB? We are going to have the two highest paid QBs in the league in Burrow and Chase haha

Well, the "good" thing for them is Chase will be a FA in 2025 and by then the cap could be as high as 272-280M. And they could exercise the fifth year option to give them until 2026.

...of course they would still have to pay Higgins, if they want to.

Edited by Striker

2 minutes ago, Striker said:

lol. I feel like I've struck a nerve. It's kind of funny that the line crossed was "saying Colin Cowherd is bad and you should maybe reconsider sharing him". 

...though honestly I'm surprised it didn't happen before when he got all tied in knots about me saying "I know you want to feel important but maybe don't need to share everything in the really weird way you share it" or whatever that convo was.

Sadly, I don't think I'll ever earn an @incognito_man block. That is the true elite list.

It's whatever the opposite of elite is

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

His opinion was a joke, WRs are not what makes teams successful. The Rams and 49ers advanced because of dominant DLs, just like the greatest team in NFL history was robbed of a 19-0 season, by the most dominant DL in the NFL. The trenches and QB play still dictate the league.

But the right WRs can put you over the top if you have that foundation in place. If our WRs created more separation the last two years in a few plays against the Bucs and Niners, the packers probably make the Superb Owl. 

Let me reiterate that I like this trade. The WR group needed to be blown up. 

Edited by Howler
  • Like 1