Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

I really think the Watson trade will end up as an all time sports bad decision with the Ricky Williams trade, Bowie over Jordan, the Hawks trading #2 pick to the Celtics in 1956, KAJ to the Lakers, etc

the difference being it was made with malicious intent on top of incompetence 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I really think the Watson trade will end up as an all time sports bad decision with the Ricky Williams trade, Bowie over Jordan, the Hawks trading #2 pick to the Celtics in 1956, KAJ to the Lakers, etc

How was the KAJ to the Lakers bad? Kareem said he was basically done with Milwaukee after winning them a title. 

If they can void the cap hit, the team will survive. Dudes need fired though if this blows up.

I know some of you are getting excited at the possibility of this damaging the team, but it won’t.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

A top 5 qb being compared to Sam Bowie. Good lord lmao 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That only makes slight sense if Baker becomes a franchise QB, but he won’t. Which is what I think this is all really about.

You have Baker supporters praying this Watson situation destroys the team.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Watsons had one great year and two good years. He’s not better than Rodgers, Brady, Allen, Mahomes, Stafford etc

he’s also a quitter and a pervert. He’s not going to do anything for us and he’s only been rewarded for awful behavior.  

Lol you silly 

And uh Deshaun is definitely better than Stafford.  

Don’t waste your time buying into all the negative media. Just be patient and let it all play out. Deshaun will eventually be in the field and he’ll be the best QB you’ve ever seen in a Browns uniform in your life. 

just weather the storm. Once he hits the field you’ll understand 

50 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If they can void the cap hit, the team will survive. Dudes need fired though if this blows up.

We'll agree to disagree on this one. Unless one believes Watson, which I don't think really anyone but a small outlier does, my assertion is that this week dokie Cleveland as a bad stain with anything less than complete domination. I don't see that with Watson, just a very good player. 

50 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I know some of you are getting excited at the possibility of this damaging the team, but it won’t.

We'll see soon enough. And I don't want the team damaged but do want those who were behind it held accountable if/when it goes sideways.

49 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

eh

56 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

That only makes slight sense if Baker becomes a franchise QB, but he won’t. Which is what I think this is all really about.

You have Baker supporters praying this Watson situation destroys the team.

This is too broad a brush; plenty of the non-Baker-supporters have the same concerns. Mwil and Nate are not Baker supporters, for example.

8 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This is too broad a brush; plenty of the non-Baker-supporters have the same concerns. Mwil and Nate are not Baker supporters, for example.

I’m not hoping it destroys the team, I think it was absurd to trade that kind of capital and guarantee that kind of money to almost anyone, let alone a guy like him who is a predator.

From a football standpoint perhaps it works out, but I absolutely hate the move.

• Like 1