Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Ha.....I said 4, or 4-6...something like that!  Goodell is a POS!!!!  He will do as he sees fit, and doesn't care if it's fair, unfair, biased, contrary to what the public feels...whatever!

Goodell just does what his bosses want. It really is unfair that he will be the one suspending Watson he doesn't know anything, they should have a sexual predator do it.

21 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

So there is a clause in the NFLPA deal with the NFL that says owner must be held to a higher standard than players….. 

So isn’t there some owners like Jerry Jones that have had to settle stuff like this with no punishment?

Mr Rug and Tug himself Rovert Craft got nothing. 

Dan Synder nothing.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Mr Rug and Tug himself Rovert Craft got nothing. 

Dan Synder nothing.

There is a huge difference between consensual and forced/attempted forced. The claims against Kraft don't compare to the claims against Watson.

Claims against Snyder is more in line with Watson as far as doing things against other's will. Goodell doesn't have the power to remove Snyder, only a 3/4 vote by the other owners. Pretty sure owners aren't going to vote against other owners, that's why the Baltimore Ravens exist.

8 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

There is a huge difference between consensual and forced/attempted forced. The claims against Kraft don't compare to the claims against Watson.

Claims against Snyder is more in line with Watson as far as doing things against other's will. Goodell doesn't have the power to remove Snyder, only a 3/4 vote by the other owners. Pretty sure owners aren't going to vote against other owners, that's why the Baltimore Ravens exist.

Which is why the NFL has a problem now because of that clause in the agreement with the NFLPA. It’s reported that NFLPA might be considering taking action against the NFL over it.

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

Which is why the NFL has a problem now because of that clause in the agreement with the NFLPA. It’s reported that NFLPA might be considering taking action against the NFL over it.

Hilarious. What are they going to do? They have no authority. It would be like me threatening to ban Webby.

Goodell isn't going to do anything to his bosses. His other bosses will determine that, not him.

Yes it mentions owners being held to a higher standard and are subject to more significant discipline but we gotta be realistic. This is an owner's league. The NFLPA can only threatened to strike and they will never do it so they will never have any authority.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Hilarious. What are they going to do? They have no authority. It would be like me threatening to ban Webby.

Goodell isn't going to do anything to his bosses. His other bosses will determine that, not him.

Yes it mentions owners being held to a higher standard and are subject to more significant discipline but we gotta be realistic. This is an owner's league. The NFLPA can only threatened to strike and they will never do it so they will never have any authority.

NFLPA is controlled opposition. Demaurice Smith 🤦.

5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Breach of contract is a legal issue so the NFLPA not having authority doesn’t matter if they take legal 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Breach of contract is a legal issue so the NFLPA not having authority doesn’t matter if they take legal 

Well technically all of that is said under conduct policy for players. Also they can just change the policy because it also states:

Conduct Committee To ensure that this policy remains current and consistent with best
practices and evolving legal and social standards, the Commissioner has named a Conduct Committee.
This committee will be made up of NFL owners, who will review this policy at least annually and
recommend any appropriate changes in the policy, including investigatory practices, disciplinary levels or
procedures, or service components.

You'll notice that it's all owners, not a mix like a real partnership.

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

And this is why I want Gruden (albeit a racist, homophobe, and misogynist) to continue with his lawsuit against Goodell, and the NFL.  Let ALL the dirty little secrets out!!!!!

https://sportsnaut.com/jon-gruden-lawsuit-nfl-problems/

Yep. I’m hoping the counter suit for Watson’s suspension, Gruden, and Flores burn the shield and owners to the ground. Watson and Gruden are probably/definitely scum bags, but they can be used to burn it all down, not to mention Flores and company. I’m rooting for complete anarchy and utter transparency, and let the bodies fall where they may.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yep. I’m hoping the counter suit for Watson’s suspension, Gruden, and Flores burn the shield and owners to the ground. Watson and Gruden are probably/definitely scum bags, but they can be used to burn it all down, not to mention Flores and company. I’m rooting for complete anarchy and utter transparency, and let the bodies fall where they may.

giphy.gif

• Like 3