Will 2017, 2018 or 2020 be remembered as the better QB class?

Bolts223

Personally you can eliminate 2018 right now as far as I'm concerned. I feel like those two are the most likely for regression at any point.

Deciding between the other two is very difficult. I will give a slight edge to 2020, simply due to character concerns and the fact one of them is in Cleveland now. They'll find a way to wreck him (on the field), right?

14 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson will be. 

First, be sure to let us know when those two start to look better than dynamic draft duos like Jameis Winston/Marcus Mariota, Mark Sanchez/Josh Freeman or even Blaine Gabbert/Jake Locker.

South Park Thumbs Up GIF

Edited by 43M

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The Jets and Jags do have a long history of drafting and developing incredible talents at the QB position... 

How many QBs outside of Zach Wilson has coach Robert Saleh and/or more importantly our newer GM Joe Douglas ever drafted? 

(I'll wait for your genius answer).

PS: When's the last time your Dallas Cowboys have ever made it back to a SB since 1995 and how old were you 27 years ago? 

I was 9 years old. In other words I was only in Elementary School. 

1 minute ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

How many QBs outside of Zach Wilson has coach Robert Saleh and/or more importantly our newer GM Joe Douglas ever drafted? 

(I'll wait for your genius answer).

I said the Jets and Jags. As in the organizations. 

PS: When's the last time your Dallas Cowboys have ever made it back to a SB since 1995 and how old were you 27 years ago? 

I was 9 years old. In other words I was only in Elementary School. 

Why are you talking about the Cowboys? They have nothing to do with the topic at hand. But since you asked - the last time they made it back since 1995 was in 1996 when they won their last bowl. 

Edited by Matts4313

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

But since you asked - the last time they made it back since 1995 was in 1996 when they won their last bowl. 

The 1995 season was the last Dallas Cowboys SB winning season (SB was played January 28th, 1996 but it was apart of 1995's season).

The 1996 season you guys lost in the 2nd round. 

Why aren't you answering the question

How old were you in 1995 (or "1996") when Dallas Cowboys won their last SB during the 1995 season? What, you weren't old enough to remember or something?