Eagles Training Camp Thread

Kiltman

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

I really want to see the way we use that kid this year so he needs to stay healthy. 

Same dude, he might be the most interesting player on the roster right now. I am dying to see him in some pre season action ASAP. 

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Good to hear that stuff on Smallwood...need someone to step up.

Was it last year Joe Walker was hurt? I vaguely remember hearing something this ear that they really liked his play

Yeah, Walker was looking good in preseason last year as a rookie until he tore his ACL.

He was always seemed to be around the ball kinda like Hicks.

3 minutes ago, Phire said:

Jernigan, please be as good in the season as you are in TC.

I'm taking a grain of salt with Turron...just cause he covered the Ravens for a couple years before coming up here last year.
And he's shown some bias towards "his guys" when I've heard him on places like BGN Radio

But it's being widely reported so it's not exaggerated too much probably
I hope like hell he tears it up.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, Walker was looking good in preseason last year as a rookie until he tore his ACL.

He was always seemed to be around the ball kinda like Hicks.

ok yea, remember some level of hype about him

Havent watched him too much...I wonder if he's athletic to play WLB, should we ditch Kendricks. I mean in this system it's more of an inside position anyway

7 minutes ago, Phire said:

Jernigan, please be as good in the season as you are in TC.

He's been one of the most impressive players in camp.

Logan may have the advantage in run defense, but Jernigan is much more adept at rushing the passer.

Teams could double team Cox last year without much fear cause they weren't scared of Logan and Allen as rushers. 

13 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Good to hear that stuff on Smallwood...need someone to step up.

Was it last year Joe Walker was hurt? I vaguely remember hearing something this ear that they really liked his play

yeah he was a rookie that looked good last but tore his acl. Hopefully he cna be solid depth this year. 

Archived