Eagles Training Camp Thread

Kiltman

Nelson has probably been our best route running WR for a while, its when the ball is coming towards him that's been his issue. I think adding two WRs and that horrible past season is pushing him which is great. He like many previous Eagle skill players are penciled in early to be starters. He's going to have to earn it. 

I think rocking my #13 is also helping. :D 

Meanwhile, in other injury news, linebacker Mychal Kendricks did not participate on Thursday.

Rookie running back Donnel Pumphrey sat out for the third day in a row due to a hamstring injury. 

Second-year defensive end Alex McCalister was back on the field after a hamstring injury sidelined him the last two days. 

Backup quarterback Nick Foles remains out with elbow soreness.

Jeffery out too.

Eagles only have 89 guys right now btw:

The Philadelphia Eagles officially waived/injured undrafted rookie free agent cornerback Randall Goforth on Wednesday afternoon, according to an official announcement from the team.

This move was expected since Goforth suffered a torn ACL in last Friday’s training camp practice. The injury occurred during the rookie’s diving attempt to rip the ball out of a wide receiver’s grasp. Goforth succeed in stripping the receiver but immediately grabbed his knee upon landing on the ground.

Archived