Eagles Training Camp Thread

Kiltman

Agholor is certainly a I'll-believe-it-when-I-see-it player but you have to be encouraged by the tape and notes on him. I was the biggest doubter but he looks completely 180 this year. We knew it was all mental so hopefully he's put that behind him. Everyone reports and even some guys on this board notice how good and polished his route tree is. He just has to get over that mental hurdle and start making plays on Sundays. We'll see. I really would love to see him in the slot. 

As for Walker, I'd love to see him be the backup MIKE. Coaches were high on him last year before the ACL and I'm hoping the injury doesn't limit him. Looking forward to his pre season. 

Jernigan sounds like years 1-3 Corey Simon. If Barnett looks good or Vinny Curry earns his paycheck, we could have a top 3 DL. It'll be interesting to see where our D ranks overall at the end of the season. Potentially Great DL.  Above Average/Good LB's (If Hicks and Bradham stay healthy/don't get arrested). Pathetic/Potentially league worst CB's. Good, but inconsistent starting safeties.

These CB's are such a sore thumb of a unit. Only 100% healthy Sidney Jones will save us, and we probably won't really see that version of him until next season.                                                                                                                   

Archived