Eagles Training Camp Thread

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

ok yea, remember some level of hype about him

Havent watched him too much...I wonder if he's athletic to play WLB, should we ditch Kendricks. I mean in this system it's more of an inside position anyway

Walker tested pretty great athletically coming out of Oregon. 

Here are his numbers compared to Jordan Hicks.

Jordan Hicks:

FnQdTNH.png

Joe Walker:

9tByt60.png

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

ifMMDdB.jpg

Agholor doesn't have amazing deep speed tbh, but what he does have is great quickness which is why he can be a really good route runner and a tough cover.

Just watching videos of the receivers practice you can see Nelson moves differently in and out of his breaks than the other guys. 

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Walker tested pretty great athletically coming out of Oregon. 

Here are his numbers compared to Jordan Hicks.

Jordan Hicks:

FnQdTNH.png

Joe Walker:

9tByt60.png

nice...Kendricks wont last long, would be nice to see see him get a chance

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron Grymes is our best CB this year. I thought he looked like our best CB during the preseason last year.

I have basically zero hope for Mills and Douglas. Pretty sure both will be frequently treated for burns. I'm guessing we move one or both of them to FS next year, and try to trade Malcolm because he'll be too expensive.

13 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up with Agholor

I'm not even open to the possibility he doesn't suck until September 10th. When it's finally 9/10/17, then I'll at least give him the chance to change my mind. Until then I don't care what he does in practice or even in the preseason, regardless if it's against the Packers, Bills, Dolphins, or Jets #1 CB or their #5 CB. He's pure crap until week 1 of the regular season.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron Grymes is our best CB this year. I thought he looked like our best CB during the preseason last year.

I have basically zero hope for Mills and Douglas. Pretty sure both will be frequently treated for burns. I'm guessing we move one or both of them to FS next year, and try to trade Malcolm because he'll be too expensive.

Grymes has been playing pretty well from what I've gathered so far.

I was listening to a BGN Radio podcast with Turron Davenport and he said Grymes is kinda pigeonholed to that slot position, but that is where Grymes has said he's most comfortable. Turron said that he thinks he will battle Ron Brooks at that spot, but that he think Brooks will emerge as the starter.

16 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He's been one of the most impressive players in camp.

Logan may have the advantage in run defense, but Jernigan is much more adept at rushing the passer.

Teams could double team Cox last year without much fear cause they weren't scared of Logan and Allen as rushers. 

Jernigan is no slouch in teh run game but he definitely excels in penetrating the pocket. He made his living behind the line at FSU.

Archived