DC Movie Universe

devils1854

50 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Never knew reading was a waste as it build your vocabulary and expands your mind. 

Reading isn't a waste, wasting your time on things that don't give you a good 1st impression is a waste of time.

1st impressions aren't the best way to judge something but it's usually pretty accurate.

13 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Reading isn't a waste, wasting your time on things that don't give you a good 1st impression is a waste of time.

1st impressions aren't the best way to judge something but it's usually pretty accurate.

How long does it take to read one chapter of a book?? Cant you read that chapter everytime you go use the restroom?? Consolidate your time more properly. 

2 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

How long does it take to read one chapter of a book?? Cant you read that chapter everytime you go use the restroom?? Consolidate your time more properly. 

This is going off topic so I'm gonna stop here, I mean you could read the 1st chapter of every single book that vaguely catches your eye or you could read the ones you want to. Also....ew and Thanks for the advice.

Joker makeup looks fine for a test makeup, even if it's the final look sure why not. Might as well do a different makeup style.

8 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

After seeing more pictures of him with the face paint on I'm starting to think he is going to a great job. Dont think we needed an origin story but I'll never be against seeing multiply interpretations of the joker on the big screen.

I’m not worried at all about Phoenix’s ability to play the role but that facepaint is really bad.  It’s still early tho and it’s not the final product.