The 2022 Mega Offseason Workout/OTA/Training Camp Thread

RaidersAreOne

The way I see it, Parham and Good will start at guard unless Simpson thrives. James is serviceable and Miller is very good. Right tackle will be a battle between eleumenor/leatherwood/Parker.

I have a feeling we run 6OL/2 tight end a lot, which will boost the run game and help leatherwood/our right tackle against the great edge rushers we’ll go against.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Same. I think we can use him a hybrid against super pass heavy teams and play mullen/averett/ya sin as our corners, but we’ll see what Graham does.

NCB is basically a hybrid position anyways. It is interesting that McDaniels mentioned Hobbs potentially starting outside. Does anyone know if Mullen is at OTA?

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

What does he do well that makes him a fit for this defense?

This is one of those thinking Man defenses. Of all the things that Leavitt sucks that thinking isn’t one of them. He always seems to be at the right place right time he just can’t capitalize because of his lack of talent lololol

17 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

This is one of those thinking Man defenses. Of all the things that Leavitt sucks that thinking isn’t one of them. He always seems to be at the right place right time he just can’t capitalize because of his lack of talent lololol

Him not scoring early in the Bengals game screwed us. Honestly if Leavitt or Teamer are playing significant snaps at safety for us this season then that means ish hit the fan with our other guys. Both are good special teams players though. 

One of my hot takes: Harmon beats out Abram for the other starting safety job and we use Abram in a hybrid role as a third safety.