2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Bruce Feldman -  Packers get LB Quay Walker: "He’s got great length and had one of the most impressive pro days I’ve ever seen. He did a bunch of rare **** there. He’s 247 and his ability to drop his weight and change direction and get thru the bags was like, holy f*ck!"

6 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I think I'm officially done trying to figure out what Gute might do in the draft every year.

Right there with you.  As soon as you think you've got an idea, he switches things up.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I think there's at least two tiers of athlete difference between the two, but I get it. 

well, yeah, Von was the surest thing could have played edge or ILB or RB if he really wanted.

athlete who no one would ever scout as a project - that's what I would want at a non-important position like this.

Not a huge fan of the pick though.

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

See earlier. Lol. It’s 22nd overall and we have nobody at WR and he still picked defense.

Because ILB is still more VALUABLE a POSITION than WR.

I am literally loling at the people who said this. So mad we didn’t draft a WR, arms crossed, frown and then you’re like, “Hey! It’s an ILB, I can totally get Outpost still. Consolation prize!”

Not sure what this reaction is, I never said anything about a WR, but in what world is ILB a more valuable position than WR? 

Pretty easy to refute this just by looking at the contracts signed this offseason, or the fact that five WRs went before the first off-ball LB. I expect previous drafts would reflect this as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

He's bitching about Nakobe Dean and Devin Lloyd lol

they might be better pure MLBs, but feel like Quay fits better for us. more of a utility guy, can be used as as a rusher and moved around as well as lining up as a regular ILB