2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

12 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

I'm not saying I believe it will or will not happen, just leaving open the possibility whereas some here won't have it, let alone even acknowledge that he's shutdown and wouldn't be our best CB on day one. 

he wouldn't. maybe most physically gifted, but Reed graded out extremely high last year. He is legitimate. Sauce will have to earn his spot and rookie corners will definitely go through a learning curve. expecting him to come in and just dominate is very unrealistic. 

3 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

he wouldn't. maybe most physically gifted, but Reed graded out extremely high last year. He is legitimate. Sauce will have to earn his spot and rookie corners will definitely go through a learning curve. expecting him to come in and just dominate is very unrealistic. 

That's what everyone said going into the Bama game too, and he didn't miss a beat. When you have the size, physical traits, technique, football IQ, and dedication that Sauce does, he's just about a can't miss. 

For fan base whose glory days came during the Revis Island era, I'm shocked at the lack of love for Sauce.

I am confident in one and only one thing going into the draft… that JD won’t lose a trade. So any trade for one of our picks where we don’t win… isn’t happening. And trade for Deebo where we think it’s too much… isn’t happening.

2 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

Yeah love Wilson.  But if Hutch by some miracle falls to us and we pass I'm done with this franchise.  

I didnt notice that, was just looking at the players taken by us lol

Yeah fire JD on the spot if he passes on Hutchinson