Eagles Draft Day Party Palace - Day I, II & III

Kiltman

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Just don't look at the forum if we are within a couple picks.

I want to read what you guys are saying. The reason why I’m here obvi. Just don’t spoil it. Not difficult to just sit on your hands for 2 mins. 

It’s like your sibling knowing your Xmas gift right before you open it and they give you a look or make a noise clearly indicating their feelings before you open it. It ruins the fun. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jroc04 said:

I want to read what you guys are saying. The reason why I’m here obvi. Just don’t spoil it. Not difficult to just sit on your hands for 2 mins. 

It’s like your sibling knowing your Xmas gift right before you open it and they give you a look or make a noise clearly indicating their feelings before you open it. It ruins the fun. 

why can't you just follow along with the PFF youtube show like the rest of us? Like a family?

Just now, Jroc04 said:

So, refresh and enjoy yourself. There’s no reason to post in here a minute before others know. 

I wouldn't have spoiled if Ninja didn't say anything. I'm guilty, but....I had good intentions at first? I'm sorry.

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I feel you, but after yesterday I would rather be surprised by myself then all the early reactions. Spoilers are so annoying. And yes saying "wow that really sucks" is 100% a spoiler. We know who you guys like.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan