Eagles Draft Day Party Palace - Day I, II & III

Kiltman

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

For the draft B+

This pick B-

You feel like too much of this draft is looking ahead a year into the future instead of also considering the present, and the fact that every team is currently 0-0? But you believe in the players selected.

Just now, Jeezla said:

You feel like too much of this draft is looking ahead a year into the future instead of also considering the present, and the fact that every team is currently 0-0? But you believe in the players selected.

That, but I'm on the record of disapproving the Eagles team building philosophy and believe the building the trenches is overrated. This pretty much confirms that next year we will be looking at the same team needs as we have been for god know how long. 

At some point you have to look at other units. 

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

That, but I'm on the record of disapproving the Eagles team building philosophy and believe the building the trenches is overrated. This pretty much confirms that next year we will be looking at the same team needs as we have been for god know how long. 

i approve of this. Trenches do matter, but you don't need a stud at every spot.

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Have we not been good enough the last 20 years? 

Investing in the OL and DL has returned dividends.  We haven’t had a bottom 15 OL in like 2 decades lol. There’s a reason for that. And a reason we’re always in the mix. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Dean is too small for my liking to be honest.

Think we were a good fit, would have kept him clean and able to flow with this scheme. With how prepared and smart he is he would’ve been a tackling machine.

but I get the worry

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

i approve of this. Trenches do matter, but you don't need a stud at every spot.

Washington is a good example of doing it is not such a good approach as everyone thinks.

Besides for the amount of resources we pour in at those units we should be better, specially on the defensive side. For the amount of money and resources we should have a unit that could take over games and they certainly do not. 

Passing on Dean was a mistake. Howie will never learn. Adding him with Davis and Reddick would of have us 3 much needed playmakers throughout the front 7. Howies inability to see his flaw with not drafting legit LB's is frustrating AF!

• Like 1