With the 18th pick the Titans select Treylon Burks

615finest

My main concern is just how well can he run routes.  As a player he has all the skills to be a solid WR in todays NFL.   His size and strength and tape shows that he will be able to get the YAC that we saw from AJ so many times.  NOW the only question is will he be able to get open against NFL level CB's. Won't know until game day sunday... Still he can make the contested catch which is a plus.

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Yea it makes no sense why he wouldn’t reach out especially with him being one of the leaders of the team.. I’m sure he’s pissed or maybe he knws something we don’t 

I’m sure he’s pissed but that’s not how you handle it as a “leader” of the team. Tannehill has handle everything so poorly since January 21st. The Bengals game performance, not showing up to talk to the media the day after, not showing up to voluntary workouts (not the biggest deal but still….) and now not reaching out to your first round pick at WR.

Maybe he sees the writing on the wall with his tenure here but he hasn’t handle this adversity well imo. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Ryan absolutely should’ve reached out by now 

Absolutely. Woods reached out to him as well and he’s a completely new player. Tannehill is supposed to be the leader of this offense and he should be reaching out asap to a 1st round rookie WR who is expected to be big a big part of the offense.

• Like 1

Is that a normal thing for most teams that everyone was aware of prior to the media asking him?

Obviously he should have because the media asked him about it and people are throwing a fit, but outside of that I've never heard of it being a big deal.

Media making something out of nothing because Tannehill is polarizing right now with this fan base.

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Is that a normal thing for most teams that everyone was aware of prior to the media asking him?

Obviously he should have because the media asked him about it and people are throwing a fit, but outside of that I've never heard of it being a big deal.

Media making something out of nothing because Tannehill is polarizing right now with this fan base.

You don’t think it’s odd that the center and newly acquired WR shot him a call and not the QB?

• Like 1

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

You don’t think it’s odd that the center and newly acquired WR shot him a call and not the QB?

I'm sure random players reach out to draft picks all the time, right? I've just never heard of it as like this expected thing that specifically the QB reach out to a newly added WR.

I wish he would have so we weren't talking about it, but does it mean anything? Nah.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I'm sure random players reach out to draft picks all the time, right? I've just never heard of it as like this expected thing that specifically the QB reach out to a newly added WR.

I wish he would have so we weren't talking about it, but does it mean anything? Nah.

If it means something to Burks, then it means something. If it doesn’t, then it doesn’t. Only Burks knows that answer.

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

If it means something to Burks, then it means something. If it doesn’t, then it doesn’t. Only Burks knows that answer.

I meant does is mean anything for Tannehill, as in the people suggesting he thinks he's done with the Titans because he didn't text a draft pick.