With the 18th pick the Titans select Treylon Burks

615finest

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I know AJ made our choice for us 

but trading a next-level hard worker for someone who may very well be the exact opposite just hurts my soul 

but I will save final judgement on Burks, obviously 

I think he’ll eventually grow up & get it together our locker room & coaching staff is no none sense I think he’s more Britt than Panda 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

I think he’ll eventually grow up & get it together our locker room & coaching staff is no none sense I think he’s more Britt than Panda 

What leads you to believe this? Our culture did nothing for Wilson and Jackson. Seems to me you either have a work ethic or you don't. 

I just don't see it... BUT to be fair I've never been able to tell how a WR is gonna turn out well till I see them going vs NFL corners. Outside of AJ lol. He just POPPED on tape. Burks? Not so much. AJs 1st catch confirmed everything I saw lol. Trading him was soo random it killed ANY bit of hype I had left for the offseason after our meltdown vs Cincy!

But we are getting close and Im 100% behind Burks Woods and I GUESS NWI lmao. I do LOVE being the underdog again. Fires up the boys! Hopefully our DBs are in Burks ears all camp to get him ready.

So he’s lazy? Robinson sure is striking out lately on 1st round picks. Last good one was Simmons 3 drafts ago. Wilson was a POS. Farley is injury prone and now we have a lazy receiver who is supposed to replace a franchise WR that has the work ethic to be great… makes total sense

Edited by ttitansfan4life

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So he’s lazy? Robinson sure is striking out lately on 1st round picks. Last good one was Simmons 3 drafts ago. Wilson was a POS. Farley is injury prone and now we have a lazy receiver who is supposed to replace a franchise WR that has the work ethic to be great… makes total sense

I’m not gone say he’s lazy because sometimes you have certain athletes as we’ve seen with Kenny Britt guys that like to get in shape on company time vertstay in shape yr round. Yea he’s lazy just want to justify it a lil to pick your spirits up. 😆

On 7/22/2022 at 12:01 PM, VY-FTW said:

I just don't see it... BUT to be fair I've never been able to tell how a WR is gonna turn out well till I see them going vs NFL corners. Outside of AJ lol. He just POPPED on tape. Burks? Not so much. AJs 1st catch confirmed everything I saw lol. Trading him was soo random it killed ANY bit of hype I had left for the offseason after our meltdown vs Cincy!

But we are getting close and Im 100% behind Burks Woods and I GUESS NWI lmao. I do LOVE being the underdog again. Fires up the boys! Hopefully our DBs are in Burks ears all camp to get him ready.

I'll admit to being biased but I'm not sure how you can pop any more on tape than making the below catch, reaching a top speed of 23 MPH at his size or running away from the Alabama defense like he does in these clips.

https://twitter.com/Jordan_Reid/status/1497333478765088774?s=20&t=rmM3edGruUrBD6B3gKMAAA

• Like 1