With the 18th pick the Titans select Treylon Burks

615finest

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I lol at anyone that says Burks isn’t athletic.  Some of y’all focus way to much on the combine.

Reminds me of the guy who we already know with certainty that can play like that at the nfl level 

• Like 2

burks is a really good player with exciting upside and an excellent fit for the team, and he is also absolutely not going to waltz in and replace the easy 1k yards and passing-game-carrying production that AJ brown brought us. 

1 hour ago, Justin615$ said:

I would have felt better if it would have been Burks and PICKS but it was Burk and PICK lol

Pretty much. I like Burks. I like the pick. In no world if you offered me Burks and a late third would I have done anything other than laugh at the sheer ridiculousness of the offer.

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

Reminds me of the guy who we already know with certainty that can play like that at the nfl level 

Reminds me the guy who we already know with certainty can play like that at the NFL level and who also wants way more money than he's actually worth to the team, so this is a great pick!*

As disappointing and hurt that we all are about the AJ part of this, I really hope fans give him a legit chance and don’t compare him to AJ his whole career. I know that’s unrealistic though.

Hoping it’s more Justin Jefferson than Troy Williamson when it comes to replacing a star WR.