2022 NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion Thread

AFF

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Great. Sounds like our turd of a wannabe skip Bayless is already trashing Pickens. I’m ready for some player to go after him for defamation of character. 

You and Double M should bury the hatchet.  Life's too short.

10 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Great. Sounds like our turd of a wannabe skip Bayless is already trashing Pickens. I’m ready for some player to go after him for defamation of character. 

And lenme guess...he slobbered all over Pickett...

42 minutes ago, mwalker said:

Loads of measurables, but never dominated with them.
I know he was injured, but he's just never put it consistently on game film.
I'm always happy to be wrong, especially since he's now a Steeler, but I feel
like we've made two reach picks with better payers on the board.

He was absolutely dominate as a true freshmen. Then he had trash QB play his soph year. Then tore his acl, came back for the playoffs, and dominated in the biggest games of his career. 

• Like 2

Pickens is the most complete WR in this class. He's a legit WR 1. He annihilates DBs who try to press him. Extremely explosive with Deiontae Johnson type quickness in a.much bigger frame. Attitude/maturity is his weakness as he's done some bone headed things as a youth (we all do). Steelers have a nice big set of WRs in Pickens, Claypool, and Boykins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

He was absolutely dominate as a true freshmen. Then he had trash QB play his soph year. Then tore his acl, came back for the playoffs, and dominated in the biggest games of his career. 

Sorry man, I just didn't see the 'absolute domination'. I hope you're right, though.

4 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

Pickens is the most complete WR in this class. He's a legit WR 1. He annihilates DBs who try to press him. Extremely explosive with Deiontae Johnson type quickness in a.much bigger frame. Attitude/maturity is his weakness as he's done some bone headed things as a youth (we all do). Steelers have a nice big set of WRs in Pickens, Claypool, and Boykins.

I genuinely hope you're right.