• Aidan Hutchinson: 97
  • Jameson Williams: 18
  • Josh Paschal: 93
  • Kerby Joseph: 31
  • James Mitchell: 82
  • Malcolm Rodriguez: 44
  • James Houston: 59
  • Chase Lucas: 36

Jamo couldn't get 1 because Okudah had claimed it after his rookie year at 30 and then changing to 23 last year before the expanded jersey number rules kicked in. Jamo apparently wanted to talk to Okudah about giving it up and got shut down immediately 

I set the odds of Jamo getting the number no later than training camp 2023 at 75%

• Like 1

Sauce is definitely #1. 

Garrett Wilson is #17 right now, unfortunately #5 is with the legendary Mike White who refuses to give that number up.

Jermaine Johnson is #52 right now

Breece Hall is #35 right now, I am hoping that changes cause that is a ugly number for a RB. He won't get #28 cause of Martin. 

Edited by NYJets4716

24 minutes ago, chiefs82 said:

Chanel did change his number to #54

I hate Skyy Moore in 24 

they gotta get rid of that. Single digits, tens, and eighties. Not twenty’s for receivers that’s just horrible. Ugly af on a receiver please ask him to change that. 

he’s gonna be the only receiver in the league wearing a 20s number no?

• Like 1

Chris Olave will be wearing #12 for training camp. They specified "for training camp" so I'm assuming he has his eye on another jersey number.

UDFA Smoke Monday and FA Tyrann Mathieu are currently both wearing #28, that will need to be worked out.

If anyone cares about linemen, Trevor Penning is wearing #70

On 5/16/2022 at 2:35 PM, NYJets4716 said:

Sauce is definitely #1. 

Garrett Wilson is #17 right now, unfortunately #5 is with the legendary Mike White who refuses to give that number up.

Jermaine Johnson is #52 right now

Breece Hall is #35 right now, I am hoping that changes cause that is a ugly number for a RB. He won't get #28 cause of Martin. 

In addition to Hall switching to #20, it seems like Johnson might be able to get #11 from Denzel Mims, who will switch to #15.