Pick 35 Titans Select Roger McCreary

615finest

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

You're missing Hooker, but yeah, add Hooker and that'll be the group that is on the field the majority of defensive snaps given pass defense/nickel/etc is the most common defense now.

He means 2023 as in when we elect to let another guy go because he wants market value 

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

You're missing Hooker, but yeah, add Hooker and that'll be the group that is on the field the majority of defensive snaps given pass defense/nickel/etc is the most common defense now.

No he’s assuming we don’t resign Hooker. He ain’t going to come cheap. He’s a good player.

7 minutes ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

It makes so little sense to me from a team building perspective that I'm struggling to come up with an actually logical explanation other than that. 

It makes sense. Titans fans have just narrowed their expectations to think WR, TE, or Oline. The secondary could needs depth. And given the injury history at the CB position it makes sense to invest there. We play the high flying AFC West next year. Not saying it’s my 1st choice, but I’ve thought for awhile that fans should broaden their expectations for where they would look to add talent.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Unless Hooker is trying to reset the safety market, I can't imagine us letting him walk, but perhaps.

Hooker just had a very good season. He’s become one of the better safeties in the league. You think they’re going to pay two safeties big time money?

Edited by ttitansfan4life

Don’t get why so many people hate the pick 

Will the player be good or not? No idea 

But as someone pointed out before, Fulton and Farley have been battling injuries 

Chris Jackson and Buster Skrine are fine but it never hurts to have CB depth 

Its a passing league now 

Our schedule alone this year KC LV DEN LAC BUF CIN GB DAL so we will need the depth 

Having too many CBs is a good problem 

Farleys the big ? We have so I don’t mind it