Vikings Select Ed Ingram, Guard, LSU at # 59

gopherwrestler

14 minutes ago, swede700 said:

He certainly got off to a rough start, but he seemed to play better later in the game.  

I would love to see a breakdown of his first half and second half. Besides the one bad play with Kenny Clark, I can't recall hearing his name. 

50 minutes ago, swede700 said:

He certainly got off to a rough start, but he seemed to play better later in the game.  

It was definitely a “welcome to the NFL, rookie” moment. 

Which shouldn’t be surprising when going up against Kenny Clark, who might be the 2nd best interior d-lineman in the league. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

If those numbers continue, we can forget about our guards for a few years. 

I hope elevated guard play will help Bradbury. But he is currently the weakest link on an otherwise competent offensive line (it does my heart good to be able to write good things about the online!  Finally!!!!!!!)

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

He's definitely struggled at times this year, but there is a lot of potential there. Im glad they're throwing him into the fire and letting him learn, only way he's going to get better. Last regime likely wouldnt even be playing him (though they likely wouldnt have drafted him).

• Like 3

11 hours ago, meixdaddy_10 said:

He's definitely struggled at times this year, but there is a lot of potential there. Im glad they're throwing him into the fire and letting him learn, only way he's going to get better. Last regime likely wouldnt even be playing him (though they likely wouldnt have drafted him).

The last regime was clueless when it came to letting young players play. I view sports like a sales team. throw them in the fire and who cares how long you've been at the job seniority means nothing.

• Like 1